Windows 10: I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use

Discus and support I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I rest my window10 and after it finish and restart it get me to this page , i fill it and press next[IMG] then open this page says that there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Noor Abbadi, Jan 19, 2019.

1. I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use

I rest my window10 and after it finish and restart it get me to this page , i fill it and press nextI Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use [​IMG] then open this page says that there is a problem keeping us from getting my pc ready to use and that an update may resolve the problemI Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use [​IMG] , i perss next and connect it to the wi fi then it keep loading says just a moment then it restart again and get me back to the same page again

:)

Noor Abbadi, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 19, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use

1. I Reset windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use - Similar Threads - Reset can’t ready

2. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  3. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  4. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can’t reset this Window 10, and I can’t even get in. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t reset this Window 10, and I can’t even get in. Help!: Help! When I start my PC, it became this If I do F8, it became this and nothing works.When I press any of them, it went back to the first photo that I posted here.I also want to reset it but I can’t because reset option is not in the troubleshoot option at recovery...
  6. I can’t reset this Window 10, and I can’t even get in. Help!

I can’t reset this Window 10, and I can’t even get in. Help!: Help! When I start my PC, it became this If I do F8, it became this and nothing works.When I press any of them, it went back to the first photo that I posted here.I also want to reset it but I can’t because reset option is not in the troubleshoot option at recovery...
  7. Can’t get my pic ready to use

Can’t get my pic ready to use: I keep getting this message on my computer, I’m connected through Ethernet I press next and my computer restarts and I get the same message all over agin hod do I fix this?...
  8. Can’t get my PC to reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t get my PC to reset: So my friend gave me his old gaming PC, and I am trying to reset it to get all of his stuff off of it, as well as download the needed Windows updates. I have tried restarting it, but once it I go through the steps and finally click”Reset PC” it brings me to the Advanced...
  9. Reset PC ( getting things ready )

Reset PC ( getting things ready ): So I've been trying to reset my pc 3 times now and they all failed for some reason the third try it's taking a bit longer getting things ready. Do I just shut down and turn it back in again?....
  10. I Rest windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use

I Rest windows 10 but can’t get my pc ready to use: I rest my window10 and after it finish and restart it get me to this page , i fill it and press next[IMG] then open this page says that there is a problem keeping us from getting my pc ready to use and that an update may resolve the problem[IMG] , i perss next and connect it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theres a problem with getting your pc ready to use

2. is my pc ready for win 10