Windows 10: I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register

Discus and support I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC was getting rather slow so I decided to reset it, it couldn't uninstall everything but it did successfully reinstall again, the only problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ray90, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Ray90 Win User

I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register

My PC was getting rather slow so I decided to reset it, it couldn't uninstall everything but it did successfully reinstall again, the only problem is now I'm stuck at the first reset screen, where it wants to know what language I want the PC to use, but my mouse and keyboard don't respond.They work perfectly fine on BIOS, but the second the PC restarts to go to the starting screen again nothing happens. I've tried unplugging and shifting USB the front USBs don't work, restarting with both keyboard and mouse plugged in, restarted with both of them plugged out, turned off PC and unplugged the

:)

Ray90, Jun 23, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jun 23, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 23, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register - Similar Threads - reset keyboard mouse

2. Pc will not register keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc will not register keyboard and mouse: I was perfectly gaming with some friends up until when I restarted my pc. I go to type in my password and the keyboard and mouse both aren’t connecting. I’ve tried turning it off and on, launching bios keyboard doesn’t work to launch it, remove the cmos battery, check ram and...
  3. Pc will not register keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc will not register keyboard and mouse: I was perfectly gaming with some friends up until when I restarted my pc. I go to type in my password and the keyboard and mouse both aren’t connecting. I’ve tried turning it off and on, launching bios keyboard doesn’t work to launch it, remove the cmos battery, check ram and...
  4. Pc will not register keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register: My PC was getting rather slow so I decided to reset it, it couldn't uninstall everything but it did successfully reinstall again, the only problem is now I'm stuck at the first reset screen, where it wants to know what language I want the PC to use, but my mouse and keyboard...
  6. I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset Windows 10 but keyboard and mouse doesn't register: My PC was getting rather slow so I decided to reset it, it couldn't uninstall everything but it did successfully reinstall again, the only problem is now I'm stuck at the first reset screen, where it wants to know what language I want the PC to use, but my mouse and keyboard...
  7. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  8. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  9. Mouse and keyboard not registering

Mouse and keyboard not registering: I recently got given a pc. I went to reset the pc with the get rid of the file option but chose the one where I'm wanting to keep the pc. After it has reset the computer and said let's begin. Chose what region I'm in my cursor doesn't show and my keyboard doesn't respond....
  10. Mouse clicks and keyboard periodically not registering

Mouse clicks and keyboard periodically not registering: This is a common issue now that you don't seem to have any advice on. (You actually closed the other post about this issue, before offering any solutions). I'd prefer to not have waste my time to re-image entire PCs because of some BS problem that MS can't figure out...