Windows 10: I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset?

Discus and support I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I updated windows recently and my audio stopped working. I searched around for how to fix it, but nothing I saw worked, so I decided to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KellyT2, Oct 13, 2018.

1. KellyT2 Win User

I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset?

So I updated windows recently and my audio stopped working. I searched around for how to fix it, but nothing I saw worked, so I decided to see if resetting windows would work. I didn't. And I did further research into how to fix the problem and found a way that seemed to work for others, but I need to restore previous versions of some things and can't because I reset windows. I know there's most likely not a way to undo the reset, but is there a way to fix the audio problem in my situation?

I have a HP laptop, running on 64 bit Windows 10

:)

KellyT2, Oct 13, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 13, 2018
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Reecek Win User

I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset?

Reset Problem

Reset Problem [Solved]

Hi all, I have an Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black edition processor, 4mb Kingston ram, Vantec ION2+ 600w powersupply, the problem:
    Sometimes when I power-up the computer just hangs, all lights up but just sits there with HDD light on, if I hit the reset button the computer will then start ok but get the message "Your computer did not start properly press F1 to enter the bios", once I pass this and get into windows I find that I have index errors and have to schedule a chkdsk on the next start.*Bang Head :banghead:
    When the computer is off and I hold the reset button down, press power button momentarily wait a second or so then release the reset button the computer starts properly, have been doing this for several months now without a hitch, the only problem is that every now and then a game might reset the computer and end up with restarts and HDD index errors, not sure what to do here, I think that maybe the power supply has a bad reset circuit, or possibly the motherboard!*Confused I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset? :confused:
    Any advise welcome.*Smile I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset? :)

Reecek, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset? - Similar Threads - reset trying fix

2. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?: I wanted to factory reset my windows 10 computer because I completely ran out of storage on my pc but after about 40% it said undoing changes. Then when I try log in it says "the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile can not be loaded." So now I'm completely...
  3. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?: I wanted to factory reset my windows 10 computer because I completely ran out of storage on my pc but after about 40% it said undoing changes. Then when I try log in it says "the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile can not be loaded." So now I'm completely...
  4. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  6. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  7. Undo a Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undo a Windows Reset: So I was having issues with Windows and thought that resetting it would fix my problem. Of course I want to keep all my files so I choose that option in the recovery page in settings. I select "Yes" I would like to restore apps and settings. I do the reset, and all of my...
  8. Undo a Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a Windows Reset: So I was having issues with Windows and thought that resetting it would fix my problem. Of course I want to keep all my files so I choose that option in the recovery page in settings. I select "Yes" I would like to restore apps and settings. I do the reset, and all of my...
  9. Undo a Windows Reset

10. Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?: I've resettled my PC while keeping my files but my programs that I wanted to keep have been deleted, and I foolishly forgot to make a backup is there any way to restore it to the way it was before? Thanks in advanced submitted by /u/throwaway2456215 [link] [comments]...