Windows 10: I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting

Discus and support I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I brought a new laptop and want to reinstall windows 10 and everything is going good but suddenly windows installation stuck on 64 and its restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LEGENDARY KAI, Apr 16, 2021.

1. I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting

I brought a new laptop and want to reinstall windows 10 and everything is going good but suddenly windows installation stuck on 64 and its restarting again and again someone pls help!!!

:)

LEGENDARY KAI, Apr 16, 2021

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation
    has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP. Also note that I cannot access my laptop it is stuck on thag page with no options.Please help me I don't have a disc

faniekewana, Apr 16, 2021
  4. SEA 7 Win User

I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting

Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting

Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting. i have downloaded and saved the media creation tool on a USB . i have also changed the boot sequence but it does not read the usb at all. what shall i do?

SEA 7, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting

1. I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting - Similar Threads - reseted stuck 64%

2. When I factory reset my pc it’s been stuck at 64% and just keeps restarting making no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I factory reset my pc it’s been stuck at 64% and just keeps restarting making no...: Will I have to get an expensive repair? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-factory-reset-my-pc-its-been-stuck-at-64/763eb709-036d-423b-ad98-487baeee1fb7
  3. When I factory reset my pc it’s been stuck at 64% and just keeps restarting making no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I factory reset my pc it’s been stuck at 64% and just keeps restarting making no...: Will I have to get an expensive repair? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-factory-reset-my-pc-its-been-stuck-at-64/763eb709-036d-423b-ad98-487baeee1fb7
  4. When I factory reset my pc it’s been stuck at 64% and just keeps restarting making no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it: When I tried to factory reset my pc it got stuck at 68% it’s been like this for the past 5 hours. I don’t know what to do either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-64-when-i-tried-resetting-it/29928367-2d55-4044-8e85-0b5594debcc4
  6. Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%

Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%: Recently, I have been getting random bluescreens throughout the day on my HP x360 laptop. In an attempt to fix it, I decided to Reset my device. However, at 64%, it restarted in the middle of it. After restarting, it went to the Reset screen, which was stuck at 64%, for a...
  7. My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :

My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :: I reset my Windows 10 Acer laptop, upon installing the Windows 10 Volume 3, it has been stuck at 64 % and keeps on restarting. Sometimes, it reaches 80 % then restart again. Please help me on this. I really need this. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. PC keeps restarting and showing 64%

PC keeps restarting and showing 64%: Hello, i tried clearing my computer because there was a lot of junk and i tried to re install windows and when it git 64% its started restarting its kept showing Asus screen with a little loading circle and then said welcome and kept showing the 64% percent screen. Please if...
  9. Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting

Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting: Hows it going i have hp pavilion intel i5 with geforce 1050ti graphics this computer has been awesome up until now i was planning on selling the computer so i wanted to factory restore the computer for the next person everything was going fine until i got to installing...
  10. I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts

I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts: Please help it loads up to a dell splash screen then for a split second it shows the install screen where it says its stuck at 64% and then it restarts, I’ve tried everything i unplugged my drives, I’ve spammed all the F keys nothing works PLEASE HELP....