Windows 10: I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...

Discus and support I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can fix this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MohammadYasir1, Aug 1, 2021.

1. I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...

Is there anyway I can fix this?

:)

MohammadYasir1, Aug 1, 2021
  2. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...

1. I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game... - Similar Threads - resetted computer alot

2. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  3. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  4. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset: Hello, I have had trouble downloading apps from the app store, so I went and looked for ways to fix the issue for ex. Troubleshooting and then Resetting the app, I also tried other things with cmd and Powershell as other threads said so. Nothing worked so far. I found one...
  5. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset: Hello, I have had trouble downloading apps from the app store, so I went and looked for ways to fix the issue for ex. Troubleshooting and then Resetting the app, I also tried other things with cmd and Powershell as other threads said so. Nothing worked so far. I found one...
  6. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open: When I attempted to purge the Windows Store cacheRecently, I have noticed that upon starting my computer, Xbox Game Passor just the Xbox app will no longer open. I can't seem to diagnose the issue, but it seems that it correlates with an abundance of missing files stopping...
  8. Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.: I tried to restore my computer to a restore point which I've done before but an error occurred and it told me I have to reset my computer. I reset it with the keep files option. But now the Microsoft Store is gone. It's not on my computer at all. I've tried a bunch of...
  9. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  10. Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.

Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.: [ATTACH]They will sit here in an infinite loading screen forever. I first thought it was just my game not working when i tried to play Forza and it sat there loaing for 10 minutes. I then went to go play with some friends who are on xbox and realized the xbox app wasn't...