Windows 10: I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is...

Discus and support I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mhmc20 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mhmc20, Mar 15, 2021.

1. /u/mhmc20 Win User

I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is...

/u/mhmc20, Mar 15, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Terrypin Win User

I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is...

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is... [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is... [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. I restarted my laptop and now my homepage and all my files look like this. Any idea what is... - Similar Threads - restarted laptop homepage

2. Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?: So I just recently got my pc back after not having it for over a year due to moving and other things. Before I turned it on I completely cleaned it out and everything. My pc let’s me to some things but if I try to play games like GTA and Ark it start glitching hella and then...
  3. Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea what’s wrong with my pc?: So I just recently got my pc back after not having it for over a year due to moving and other things. Before I turned it on I completely cleaned it out and everything. My pc let’s me to some things but if I try to play games like GTA and Ark it start glitching hella and then...
  4. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  5. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  6. Why do all of my thumbnails look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do all of my thumbnails look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rand0m_task [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lserd3/why_do_all_of_my_thumbnails_look_like_this/
  7. When I restart my laptop it looks 'new'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I restart my laptop it looks 'new': Issues: 1. Backgrounds removed home screen, lock screen, etc. 2. Chrome isn't default browser 3. Files that I had in the documents and downloads tabs are gone But my drives are fine 4. I'm logged out of things I should be logged into These are the only issues I've...
  8. Just got back home and my desktop is looking like this, any ideas? It's not the monitor...

Just got back home and my desktop is looking like this, any ideas? It's not the monitor...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spedimall [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcenx1/just_got_back_home_and_my_desktop_is_looking_like/
  9. any idea whats wrong with my pc?

any idea whats wrong with my pc?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mogh9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb2jit/any_idea_whats_wrong_with_my_pc/
  10. I updated windows10 and all I see is this in my files and on my desktop. Any idea on how to...

I updated windows10 and all I see is this in my files and on my desktop. Any idea on how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stxrri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j698wl/i_updated_windows10_and_all_i_see_is_this_in_my/