Windows 10: I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled...

Discus and support I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Xipz_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbg6rt/i_restarted_my_pc_after_it_wanted_to_update_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xipz_, Oct 15, 2020.

1. /u/Xipz_ Win User

I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled...

/u/Xipz_, Oct 15, 2020

2. Uninstalling recent update

I am running Windows 10 version 1909 and yesterday I had an automatic update of KB4549951. I have read recently that there are associated problems with this update and I have noticed that my computer is running much slower than before the update. I have
    tried to uninstall the update and followed all the steps associated with doing so. However, when I highlight the update in the control panel list I do not have an uninstall button to press to continue the procedure. Can anyone advise why this is happening?
    Thanks

vincenthorler, Oct 15, 2020
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Oct 15, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I restarted my pc after it wanted to update and came back to this (I recently uninstalled... - Similar Threads - restarted wanted update

2. I recently installed Discord App. I want to uninstall it but I can't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently installed Discord App. I want to uninstall it but I can't.: I want to uninstall Discord App. I went to Task Manager, click Process Tab, select Discord, click End Task.And then I right click Start Button, click Run, type %appdata%, click Ok, I click three dots, click Option, Click View Tab, check Show hidden files, click Apply, click...
  3. I recently installed Discord App. I want to uninstall it but I can't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently installed Discord App. I want to uninstall it but I can't.: I want to uninstall Discord App. I went to Task Manager, click Process Tab, select Discord, click End Task.And then I right click Start Button, click Run, type %appdata%, click Ok, I click three dots, click Option, Click View Tab, check Show hidden files, click Apply, click...
  4. I want to uninstall update KB598242

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to uninstall update KB598242: I just performed a clea re-installation of windows 10 from a USB. I got all my files back using file history and things were great. I started creating restore points before I did anything. Well all was good until 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10.....KB4598242...
  5. I left my pc to update and came back an hour later and saw that nothing was on

I left my pc to update and came back an hour later and saw that nothing was on: When i was using my pc i noticed a yellow indicator in the taskbar telling me that i need an update and i was ablut to go eat dinner so i figured i could let it update while i was eating I pressed “update now” and left. When i came back, my pc was completely shut off but my...
  6. I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y0kp/i_restarted_my_laptop_to_apply_an_update_and_came/
  7. I want to uninstall the recent update to Microsoft Edge

I want to uninstall the recent update to Microsoft Edge: Uninstall update to Microsft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-the-recent-update-to-microsoft/e3d494e5-991c-480d-8b5f-816cfd0968c5
  8. I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings: I want to set my computer back to manufacture setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-want-restart-my-computer-back-to-manufacture/c03ebcb2-28e5-4b64-932a-6cb915b1f12b
  9. Updated pc and came back to nothing working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated pc and came back to nothing working: So i updated my computer. Came back to it the next day to a an empty blue default screen. None of my apps show and my taskbar doesnt work. Restarting the computer wont fix it. Once i sign back in its all the same. Okay so task manager should do the trick right? Well i can do...
  10. After doing a update and restart and forgetting about it for a day I came back to no...

After doing a update and restart and forgetting about it for a day I came back to no...: After doing a update and restart and forgetting about it for a day I came back to no display, so I restarted and these no nonsense characters show up. What the hell does this mean and what do i do to fix it. It freezes on this screen. I do have access to my boot menu but I...