Windows 10: I restarted my pc and i cant sign in

Discus and support I restarted my pc and i cant sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restarted my pc but when i went to type in my pin it says “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup your PIN again.” But when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamMurphy91005, Sep 11, 2020.

1. I restarted my pc and i cant sign in

I restarted my pc but when i went to type in my pin it says “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup your PIN again.” But when i click on the text nothing happens. If anyone has any solutions i would greatly apreciate that.I restarted my pc and i cant sign in [​IMG]

:)

SamMurphy91005, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

I restarted my pc and i cant sign in

1. I restarted my pc and i cant sign in - Similar Threads - restarted cant sign

2. I suddenly cant sign in to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suddenly cant sign in to my PC.: I made some changes on my PC. I gave my account administrative access on CMD with "net user administrator /active:yes" I also created a guest account. After that I tried to open the Guest account on sign in option onWindows Start tab. Now, I cant access my computer. It's...
  3. I suddenly cant sign in to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I suddenly cant sign in to my PC.: I made some changes on my PC. I gave my account administrative access on CMD with "net user administrator /active:yes" I also created a guest account. After that I tried to open the Guest account on sign in option onWindows Start tab. Now, I cant access my computer. It's...
  4. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  5. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  6. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

7. I cant sign in to my new user on my pc

I cant sign in to my new user on my pc: I was make a new user for a family member and when i put in the hotmail it was ready so i went on the sign in place and i clicked on sign in so i was loading and the a window opend then closed. i think that was the sign in page and i try a little to much....
  8. My pc is keeping restarting and i cant login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc is keeping restarting and i cant login: Last night i downloaded a theme then tihs happens. I don't know why.So please someone helps me .if you want the hole video contact me here +212665822342 this is my whatsapp number.[IMG]...
  9. i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password: i used my new password and cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-dell-pc-with-my-password/289e49ee-a2f3-4003-8d8c-96e242f210d3"
  10. i cant sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant sign in to my pc: I cant sign in using my password on my pc - I then change my password using the forgotten password prompt. I then go through and change my password. The new password works on my laptop downstairs but not on the pc I have just changed it on ??? I use my Microsoft account to...