Windows 10: i restarted the format

Discus and support i restarted the format in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did a complete format to my pc, however it stuck on 99%. So I force restarted my pc, passed the Windows' welcoming and did the format again. My pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/egwxas, May 31, 2020.

1. /u/egwxas Win User

i restarted the format

I did a complete format to my pc, however it stuck on 99%. So I force restarted my pc, passed the Windows' welcoming and did the format again. My pc formatted very quickly, however my hdd hasn't been cleared. What do I do? format again?

submitted by /u/egwxas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/egwxas, May 31, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 31, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, May 31, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

i restarted the format

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, May 31, 2020
Thema:

i restarted the format

1. i restarted the format - Similar Threads - restarted format

2. My computer keeps restarting, even after a full hard drive format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps restarting, even after a full hard drive format: My computer keeps restarting, I've formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows to fix this, but it will still randomly restart, with every stop code imaginable being displayed as it does so....
  3. My computer keeps restarting, even after a full hard drive format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps restarting, even after a full hard drive format: My computer keeps restarting, I've formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows to fix this, but it will still randomly restart, with every stop code imaginable being displayed as it does so....
  4. My computer keeps restarting, even after a full hard drive format

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window keep restarting after i shut down while formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keep restarting after i shut down while formating: I tried push power button while it restarting but the advance option thing doesn't show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keep-restarting-after-i-shut-down-while/5d8ce29a-f42d-4cc0-86a3-2164809f6dd9
  6. Window keep restarting after i shut down while formating

Window keep restarting after i shut down while formating: I tried push power button while it restarting but the advance option thing doesn't show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keep-restarting-after-i-shut-down-while/5d8ce29a-f42d-4cc0-86a3-2164809f6dd9
  7. Window keep restarting after i shut down while formating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below: As shown in this figure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-formatted-my-laptop-after-that-while-restarting/17eec0cb-9912-4055-971e-4ec83acbc240
  9. I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below

I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below: As shown in this figure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-formatted-my-laptop-after-that-while-restarting/17eec0cb-9912-4055-971e-4ec83acbc240
  10. Hard drives work after I format them, but not after I restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drives work after I format them, but not after I restart: HiI have two hard drives, which works if I format them, but not after I restart the PC.I tried nearly everything, and I really don't hope they are broken, as the issue appeared at the same time....