Windows 10: I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

Discus and support I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any default one? or a simple way to get it? submitted by /u/JohnWickUniversity [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JohnWickUniversity, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

/u/JohnWickUniversity, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Jun 25, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

1. I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password - Similar Threads - rested whole dont

2. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  3. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  4. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. rest admin password windows server 2012 r2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rest admin password windows server 2012 r2: hi \\ i have the pc already install the windows server since 3 years old but i forget the password can you help to solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rest-admin-password-windows-server-2012-r2/41842401-49bc-485d-957a-3b580a26510f
  6. rest admin password windows server 2012 r2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rest admin password windows server 2012 r2: hi \\ i have the pc already install the windows server since 3 years old but i forget the password can you help to solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rest-admin-password-windows-server-2012-r2/41842401-49bc-485d-957a-3b580a26510f
  7. i dont know my admin user name or password

i dont know my admin user name or password: how dom i find my admin user name or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-admin-user-name-or-password/d8a31495-66f5-4588-89fe-f2869c3ce6f1
  8. How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?: Hello, I recently started using an old laptop of mine again as I got some new parts for it. However I only have access to the one local account which does not have admin rights. I don't remember what the admin password is as it has been quite a while since I have used this...
  9. Dont know password in safe mode

Dont know password in safe mode: So recently I noticed a program was crashing alot and I thought it was because I had too many apps open when I start my computer so I wanted to start it in safe mode: minimal. When it had restarted I tried to login but noticed it would only accept my Password and not my pin...
  10. I dont know my windows password.

I dont know my windows password.: I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot of issues with sign in and passwo can you help me resolve this?rd problems....