Windows 10: I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

Discus and support I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Badshah57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvd829/i_saved_a_web_page_as_pdf_from_chrome_and_now/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Badshah57, Nov 16, 2020.

1. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

/u/Badshah57, Nov 16, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Nov 16, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Mac Pages file to PDF

• Make sure you can see file extensions - in Windows File Explorer, on the View Ribbon, check the box marked 'File Name Extensions'
    • Right click on the .pages file and choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the '.pages' extension and replace it with '.zip' extension
    • Extract the.zip file to be able to open and access the Pagesformat
      content within Microsoft Word, Office, or WordPad
    • You can then use Microsoft 'Print to PDF' if you wish to convert the file to a PDF

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2020
  4. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

1. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How... - Similar Threads - saved web page

2. can not delete or move or rename pdf file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not delete or move or rename pdf file: I have a pdf file on my desktop with a very long name that I cannot delete, rename, or move. Every attempt fails. I get no error message telling me that the file is in use by another program...it simply won't disappear or allow me to change its name. I have tried running...
  3. can not delete or move or rename pdf file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not delete or move or rename pdf file: I have a pdf file on my desktop with a very long name that I cannot delete, rename, or move. Every attempt fails. I get no error message telling me that the file is in use by another program...it simply won't disappear or allow me to change its name. I have tried running...
  4. Save file PDF by Chrome"Save as PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't edit...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Save as PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't edit...: When I print a page with "Save as PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  5. Unable to delete a PDF file

Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  6. Unable to delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  7. cannot delete, move or rename pdf file

cannot delete, move or rename pdf file: I have tried SFC, DISM, safe mode and disabling Enhanced security in Adobe Reader to remove the PDF file, but to no avail. The file is in Downloads folder of Windows 10, Lenovo laptop Any suggestions please?...
  8. I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page: After the Windows 10 update, KB4023057, I cannot download any pdf file from the web or to use Microsoft Print to pdf to save a web page as a pdf. It displays working on it, but cannot save it. When I cancel the job it displays the attached message.Please suggest a mean to...
  9. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Delete specified pages at PDF file.: Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks. 180845
  10. Add and delete pages from PDF?

Add and delete pages from PDF?: I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software?