Windows 10: I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now

Discus and support I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that watching adds is the price I pay for not taking a subscription. That's not the problem. But I only get 1 add, and that one repeats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LiliElbeNL, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now

I understand that watching adds is the price I pay for not taking a subscription. That's not the problem. But I only get 1 add, and that one repeats again and again, If I remember well, I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now. Again, It is my choice not to pay. But... why always the same add, from a commercial point of view I get so annoyed by this game, that if I would buy a game, it would be ANY game but not this one. I set localisation / targeted advertising "ON", so the promise is I get more adds which are better suited for my interests. But that does not solve it. I do not mind adds, but please show me more than the same game 30 times in a row!

:)

LiliElbeNL, Aug 11, 2020

2. The same add over and over again

I understand that watching adds is the price I pay for not taking a subscription. That's not the problem. But I only get 1 add, and that one repeats again and again, If I remember well, I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times
    now. Again, It is my choice not to pay. But... why always the same add, from a commercial point of view I get so annoyed by this game, that if I would buy a game, it would be ANY game but not this one. I set localisation / targeted advertising "ON", so (the
    promise is) I get more adds which are better suited for my interests. But that does not solve it. I do not mind adds, but please show me more than the same game 30 times in a row!

LiliElbeNL, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Marley05 Win User
    System startup time stuck on 30 seconds

HI this is my first post even thou i have been on this site many times looking for answers I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now ;)

my problem is with my old laptop with windows 10 installed (Acer 5742z 4gb ram)

After posting it seems to take about 30 seconds before beginning to load the windows splash screen with its mini gui thing I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now :(

only other thing that will speeds this up is to press a key, sounds lazy but i just want to power on the lappy and load windows!

i have looked about and have tried everything i could find, maybe making it worse in the long run, even down to reinstalling windows 10 fresh from usb, even removing the windows boot manager (i cant remember where i got the cmd code line from and it only
    removed it from displaying after post)

even going into system start up and setting "time to display list of operating systems" set it to 0 or even 3 and it still takes about 30 seconds to load.

Also bcd fix boot in recovery didnt work

i have also tried all three here:

Operating System to Start - Change Display List Time - Windows 7 Help Forums

One worked once with a hard restart but soon as i restarted the laptop again it went back to waiting about 30 seconds before loading windows I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now :(

maybe someone out there might be able to help me, or should i just chuck the hdd

Thanks in advance

Marley05, Sep 10, 2020
  4. I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now

Hi,

One of the possible cause, why your laptop asks you to re-log in, is because of the current power option set on your system.

Can you tell us if your laptop goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds?

If so, kindly follow the steps to further isolate the root cause of this issue.

• Type Power & sleep in the search bar, then click on it.
    • Check if your current power option is set for your device to go into sleep mode after 1 minute.
    • Change it to never and see if the issue will occur.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now

1. I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now - Similar Threads - saw second add

2. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  3. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  4. Photo legacy was working perfectly. Now when I go on it after about 30 seconds it goes off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo legacy was working perfectly. Now when I go on it after about 30 seconds it goes off.: photos legacy worked well until recently. now it goes off after about 30 seconds back to page i was on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-legacy-was-working-perfectly-now-when-i-go/796a4758-5ec3-4184-a97c-04019f37e7eb
  5. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  6. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  7. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds: Latest update installed with Ethernet connected. After I wake PC from sleep it says network identifying... and takes about a minute to finally be connected. This has never been an issue before. Any ideas? I'm plugged in Ethernet. submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link]...
  8. How to Add Watermark to Video in 30 Seconds

How to Add Watermark to Video in 30 Seconds: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kassiaami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfnyva/how_to_add_watermark_to_video_in_30_seconds/
  9. How to Add Watermark to Photos in 30 Seconds !!!

How to Add Watermark to Photos in 30 Seconds !!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kassiaami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfnvy6/how_to_add_watermark_to_photos_in_30_seconds/
  10. Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in: So just yesterday, July 26th 2019, I have encountered a bizarre and infuriating issue with my computer. Whenever I log in, 30 seconds in nothing on my computer responds. My taskbar doesn’t respond, my desktop doesn’t respond, and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do...