Windows 10: I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded...

Discus and support I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (I don't want to lose data) submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/varanofficial, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:47 AM.

1. I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded...

/u/varanofficial, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:47 AM
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:51 AM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded...

1. I saw windows icon for update , i clicked on it and it opens up a window , it Downloaded... - Similar Threads - saw icon update

2. Windows explorer opens every time I click a desktop icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows explorer opens every time I click a desktop icon: Since the last windows 10 Pro 64-bit upgrade about 10 days ago, every time that I click a desktop icon to open an app, windows explorer opens. Does anyone know of this problem and how to fix it, ie stop windows explorer opening automatically...
  3. open app window in current window where I clicked

open app window in current window where I clicked: Hi, I have multiple monitors on Windows 10. I want to see the app window show up in the monitor where I clicked the app shortcut. For example, I click Start button on 2nd monitor and then click Mail app, I want the Mail window open on the same monitor i.e. 2nd monitor....
  4. When I click start and type "downloads", I can't hit enter to open the downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I click start and type "downloads", I can't hit enter to open the downloads folder...: submitted by /u/thenewyorkgod [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1tehh/when_i_click_start_and_type_downloads_i_cant_hit/
  5. Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.

Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.: So, any software I have opened on the left screen- it does this. When I click anything that is down, affects 30% of the screen, I click on the desktop, even though the window is full screen....
  6. Way to open Explorer / app windows in the screen I clicked the taskbar icon on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to open Explorer / app windows in the screen I clicked the taskbar icon on?: Curious if this is doable via a third party app. submitted by /u/pincushiondude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0zeed/way_to_open_explorer_app_windows_in_the_screen_i/
  7. All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar

All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar: Problem: When I click on just one minimized windows icon in the Task Bar, ALL the minimized windows open. Circumstances: This problem occurs if the computer has just come out of sleep mode and I click on one icon or if the computer is running but there hasn't been any user...
  8. I clicked on windows media player download on my apple iMac but I don't it downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I clicked on windows media player download on my apple iMac but I don't it downloading.: I clicked on the download for the windows media player on my apple iMac but I don't see it downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-clicked-on-windows-media-player-download-on-my/547042a2-1ef9-4f1a-af2e-3590117872f1
  9. Notification Center no longer opens when I click on tray icon

Notification Center no longer opens when I click on tray icon: Hello there, I just bought a new ASUS Zenbook with Windows 10. After 3-4 weeks of perfect functioning I now have this problem: when I click the Notification Center icon the taskbar the latter does not show up. Note that I had turned Windows Update off as a very first step,...
  10. No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar)

in Windows 10 Support
    No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar): No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar) the list of items opens , but Nothing appears to happen for example if I click on Programs and Features [ it does Not open the Control Panel ] or none of the other listed Items open anything. If I press and...