Windows 10: i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help

Discus and support i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Windows ten/ I scanned a document. I cannot locate it to attach it to a n e mail .How do I FINE IT? jEAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeanSugathadasa, Mar 16, 2019.

1. i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help

Dear Windows ten/

I scanned a document. I cannot locate it to attach it to a n e mail .How do I FINE IT?

jEAN

:)

JeanSugathadasa, Mar 16, 2019
  2. ¡Firedog Win User

Sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address

This is called forwarding. Select the message in your inbox, then do one of the following:

• Press Ctrl-F on your keyboard, or
    • Right-click on the message and select Forward from the context menu, or
    • Click the Forward button on the Home tab of the ribbon.

These will all have the effect of opening a new message compose window, with focus in the
    To... box so you can enter the address you want to send the message to. The message you received will be reproduced below, and the attachment should also be in place ready for you to send.

If none of this makes sense, please explain why not.

¡Firedog, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Pitbulls2 Win User

Good morning

Thanks again for the information. I think I just have Windows Mail, not Live Mail.

I sent the e-mail and clicked 'attachment', then went to where I had saved the

attachment, and clicked send. I won't know until Tuesday if this worked. When I

send e-mails, it says at the bottom "Send by Windows Mail".

Sorry about that

Pitbulls2, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Pitbulls2 Win User

i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help

Hi

I am having trouble sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address.

I received an e-mail with a letter and an attachment, and want to send it to another

e-mail address. I have saved the original but for the life of me can't seem to get it

sent. I watched the How to Video, but still can't get it right.

Thanks for any instructions in easy terms, will surely be appreciated

Pitbulls2, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help

1. i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help - Similar Threads - scanned ducument cant

2. please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails: please can i talk to someone as I cant send or receive e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-i-talk-to-someone-about-my-e-mail-as-i/37f2cf33-4e8c-4d12-b57d-753b41ebe688
  3. please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails: please can i talk to someone as I cant send or receive e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-i-talk-to-someone-about-my-e-mail-as-i/37f2cf33-4e8c-4d12-b57d-753b41ebe688
  4. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant view attachments in e-mails: The computer was first used in/bought in 2014-07-29. This started happening around 6 months agoSome computer info:System Type: x64 pcVersion: 21H2Mail app: Windows Live MailAttachments from Windows Live Mail cannot be viewed and can only be printed to view the attachment. Any...
  5. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  6. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  7. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  8. How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment: I need help with a scanned document that I need to E-Mail but I don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document-and-e-mail-it-as-an/83fcb1ee-cf9b-419f-9afc-94677fe743db
  9. How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment: How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document-and-e-mail-it-as-an/fdf10f3a-d151-435e-a7b3-cbe209e89ab1
  10. Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.: Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out. how can I stop this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-attach-to-every-e-mail-i-send-out/19b45019-93ea-4048-8f78-fb8e1a26dcf9"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loacte the document that i scanned to this computer this morning