Windows 10: I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected...

Discus and support I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I just used microsoft safety scanner because I had a feeling there was something wrong and during the scan it says 1 file was found malicious and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joe BrownsProperty, Nov 4, 2021.

1. I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected...

Hi I just used microsoft safety scanner because I had a feeling there was something wrong and during the scan it says 1 file was found malicious and then at the end of the scan it says no threats detected. Whats the deal? What do I need to do?

:)

Joe BrownsProperty, Nov 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Safety Scan

Hello @elbmek,

It does take a while, but it can be VERY informative and beneficial . . .

> How to Use Microsoft Safety Scanner in Windows

Paul Black, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Callender, Nov 4, 2021
  4. I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected...

Microsoft Safety Scan

I just competed a Microsoft Safety Scan and one file infection was not removed or corrected by the Safety Scan Tool. The file name was Exploit:Java/obfuseator.w What is this file and how do I clean it out of my system.

DIZZY&8624, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected...

1. I scanned my pc with microsoft safety scanner and during the scan it detected a infected... - Similar Threads - scanned microsoft safety

2. Why is it that Microsoft Safety Scanner is showing 3 infections during the scan then when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is it that Microsoft Safety Scanner is showing 3 infections during the scan then when...: Hello!I noticed something suspicious happening on my computer. Randomly, a black window I assume it is the command prompt would suddenly pop up and then exit very quickly. It's like when you blink your eye, that fast. That's why I scan my computer with Microsoft Safety...
  3. Why is it that Microsoft Safety Scanner is showing 3 infections during the scan then when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that Microsoft Safety Scanner is showing 3 infections during the scan then when...: Hello!I noticed something suspicious happening on my computer. Randomly, a black window I assume it is the command prompt would suddenly pop up and then exit very quickly. It's like when you blink your eye, that fast. That's why I scan my computer with Microsoft Safety...
  4. Why is it that Microsoft Safety Scanner is showing 3 infections during the scan then when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner detect 4 infected files during scan, but at the end of...

Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner detect 4 infected files during scan, but at the end of...: I ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner, and it found 4 infected files which it did not mention at the end of the scan. I ran it again partially until it found one infected file and then I cancelled the scan. I also ran the Microsoft Defender antivirus with full and offline scans,...
  6. Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and the scan result at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and the scan result at the...: Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and when I get the scan result at the end it says "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, and other potentially unwanted software were detected".Why does this happen? I have tried booting in to safe mode...
  7. Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and the scan result at the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and the scan result at the...: Microsoft safety Scanner detects 13 infected files during scan, and when I get the scan result at the end it says "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, and other potentially unwanted software were detected".Why does this happen? I have tried booting in to safe mode...
  8. MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner shows 4 infected files during the scan, but when scan ends...

MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner shows 4 infected files during the scan, but when scan ends...: Like the title says, while I am running the Microsoft Security Scanner it shows that it found 4 infected files, yet when the scanner ends it says it found nothing, and shows no detections in the log. Has anyone ever seen this before, or know how to fix it?...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner shows Infection during scan but at the end Result shows no infection

Microsoft Safety Scanner shows Infection during scan but at the end Result shows no infection: During the scanning progress indicates "Files Infected" etc. 11 files; at the end of scan indicates no viruses detected. My question is are infected files not virus and did the scanner delete the infection or the problems? thanks [Original Title: Microsoft Safety Scanner]...
  10. Safety Scanner detected Infected file during scan and then shows nothing have been detected

Safety Scanner detected Infected file during scan and then shows nothing have been detected: While running the Safety Scanner, I was alerted that one file was infected. When the Safety Scanner finished and showed the scan results, it reported that no issues were found. I'm confused. What's my next step? Any assistance is appreciated.[Original Title: Windows Safety...