Windows 10: I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

Discus and support I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain to them about this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RA Coleman, Oct 12, 2023.

1. I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain to them about this problem?

:)

RA Coleman, Oct 12, 2023

2. uninstall widget news

My name is . I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can hide the News Widget from your taskbar, follow these steps:

First, right-click on the empty area in Taskbar and select the ‘Taskbar Settings’.

From the Taskbar settings page, turn Off the ‘Widget’ option under the Taskbar items section.

This will immediately hide the news widget on the Windows 11 taskbar. If you want to show the widget icon again on the taskbar, just turn the widget back on again.

Jonathan Deives, Oct 12, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Oct 12, 2023
  4. Drjohn61 Win User

I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

Selecting items in a list

I am new to Windows Mobile (Treo/Palm convert). I have WinMobile 6 on my new phone and want to selct items in a list (e.g. mail in Outlook). I want to be able to select multiple items--in Windows (Vista) you can shift-click or crtl-click. IS this possible
    in WinMobile?

Drjohn61, Oct 12, 2023
Thema:

I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

1. I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain... - Similar Threads - disturbing bias news

2. I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...: I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain to them about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-a-disturbing-bias-in-the-news-widgets-who/1fe8576a-019a-4eca-9950-c135068e2c48
  3. Microsoft Widgets and Edge News Politically Biased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Widgets and Edge News Politically Biased: I guess I know the answer but will ask the question anyway. How can I get rid of the heavily left biased news both in the Windows widgets and in the Edge start page other than just not using them? In Widgets preferences I have deselected everything, but I still get the news...
  4. Microsoft Widgets and Edge News Politically Biased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Widgets and Edge News Politically Biased: I guess I know the answer but will ask the question anyway. How can I get rid of the heavily left biased news both in the Windows widgets and in the Edge start page other than just not using them? In Widgets preferences I have deselected everything, but I still get the news...
  5. Who do I contact about "comments" on news?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I contact about "comments" on news?: I'm disgusted with MSN and its guidelines on posting comments on news sites. I'm sure it's their algorithms no one would have time to scan every comment but it's an unreasonable algorithm. The other day, it wouldn't post due to "links". #1 - I haven't been able to do a link...
  6. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  7. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  8. How do I remove news from the widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  9. How do I remove news from the widgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  10. Who do I complain to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who do I complain to?: I was trying to find another browser, but I think Microsoft has altered Windows 10 to make sure that no other browser besides Edge will work. I can no longer use Chrome. Opera acts up. And Opera Neon doesn't work at all. I don't like Firefox. I want to complain to...