Windows 10: i see blue screen of death many times. WHY?

Discus and support i see blue screen of death many times. WHY? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ----------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-blue-screen-of-death-many-times-why/ed44a822-7582-4e8b-a1bc-a8dea22c65ad Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by open58, Feb 14, 2019.

1. open58 Win User

i see blue screen of death many times. WHY?

-----------

:)

open58, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 14, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    i see blue screen of death many times. WHY? [​IMG]

iuppiter, Feb 14, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. i see blue screen of death many times. WHY? - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  3. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  4. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Many blue screens of death in Windows 10

Many blue screens of death in Windows 10: I have been frustrated as I regularly get blue screens of death quite often and usually it happens non stop after my PC is first turned on or if it's restarted. the error codes I get seem to very all over the place from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,...
  6. Many blue screens of death in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many blue screens of death in Windows 10: I have been frustrated as I regularly get blue screens of death quite often and usually it happens non stop after my PC is first turned on or if it's restarted. the error codes I get seem to very all over the place from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to a number of other error codes...
  7. Many blue screens of death in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many blue screens of death in Windows 10: I have been frustrated as I regularly get blue screens of death quite often and usually it happens non stop after my PC is first turned on or if it's restarted. the error codes I get seem to very all over the place from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to a number of other error codes...
  8. blue screen of death every time

blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  9. Blue Screen of Death 5th Time

Blue Screen of Death 5th Time: Hello community. I just can't seem to get this solved once and for all. Almost every time the laptop wakes up from sleep mode I get the BSOD, thread exception not handled and the error is Netwtw04.sys. I've uploaded minidump files four times now. Each time I'm told its the...
  10. 3rd Time Blue Screen of Death

3rd Time Blue Screen of Death: Shortly after posting minidumps for second time I was advised to update WLAN driver Intel. I did that. Within an hour as I woke up my laptop I got the Handle Thread Exception blue screen. It happens almost every time the computer goes to sleep and then wakes. Here is a third...