Windows 10: I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at...

Discus and support I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm getting this in my error log about every 3 or 4 seconds. And here is the problem. I have two disks in Disk Manager that look like (disk 1) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jase-in-atl, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at...

I'm getting this in my error log about every 3 or 4 seconds.

And here is the problem. I have two disks in Disk Manager that look like (disk 1) and (disk 2) So it is unclear if the message refers to the 479 mb (disk 2) or disk 2 below which is my startup disk (SSD 500gb Samsung) It appears that the 2 disks in parentheses are the recovery volumes for my two SSDs.

Please tell me that one of the hundreds of results with no answer for the same question have finally been resolved. If not, could you please assign someone to figure this out? Thanks in advance.

Jase

:)

jase-in-atl, Nov 12, 2018
  2. RCoon Win User

iOS Help Desk

This is a thread for quick question-quick answer topics, any questions relating to iOS go here.
    • New update broken your favorite app?
    • Can't find a setting?
    • Emails not coming through properly?
    If you've got any advanced questions, go ahead and make a thread!

RCoon, Nov 12, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 12, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at...

1. I see lots of people having this erorr, but no solutions. Any updates? The IO operation at... - Similar Threads - lots having erorr

2. 0x800704cf having this erorr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800704cf having this erorr: Trying to connect to network but I cant. I keep getting the error. I have lan connection and got updated driver as well. I have Windows 10 and I dont have issue before. I restarted the router and still having issue. Other device is working fine. Help me out....
  3. 0x800704cf having this erorr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x800704cf having this erorr: Trying to connect to network but I cant. I keep getting the error. I have lan connection and got updated driver as well. I have Windows 10 and I dont have issue before. I restarted the router and still having issue. Other device is working fine. Help me out....
  4. 0x800704cf having this erorr

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't see any updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't see any updates!: Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update Settings, it shows like this.So, I'm trying to Install Windows Update Assistant on my place. But I got this too.Surprisingly, it...
  6. I can't see any updates!

I can't see any updates!: Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update Settings, it shows like this.So, I'm trying to Install Windows Update Assistant on my place. But I got this too.Surprisingly, it...
  7. I just deleted a folder with a lot of information! Emptied the recycle bin :/ Any solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just deleted a folder with a lot of information! Emptied the recycle bin :/ Any solution?: I really need the documents in that folder and there were a variety of them (jpg. docx. .pdf) I don't even know how it went to the trash bin but yeah... It got deleted and now I really need help recovering it. Any solutions out there? submitted by /u/beatmymeateveryday...
  8. Cant see all "people" in people view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see all "people" in people view: Hello I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it. however the "people" view is not showing all the people in my pictures folder. There are a number of people in some of the folders within...
  9. Any solution ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any solution ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bb3scw08k7y51.png?width=296&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7985eaac302323257b13f4b5e1e4d9efddfd7a7 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqwqkf/any_solution/
  10. windows update erorr

windows update erorr: I am getting error in my pc while updating my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-erorr/0720fd0e-4bbb-4633-8ed9-8c20e33c6f00