Windows 10: I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused.

Discus and support I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AchillesHerz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AchillesHerz, Feb 18, 2021.

1. I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused.

/u/AchillesHerz, Feb 18, 2021
  2. YuanSR Win User

Is it recommended to reinstall Windows 10 when I upgrade from 1TB SSD to 2TB SSD on a desktop PC?

Hi, it is suggested to do clean install if you have Windows Installation disc in hand. You have not specified much personal configurations till now. You can install applications or add drivers after installing Windows 10 on the 2TB SSD.

It is also a good idea to keep the 1TB SSD as the secondary storage if you're running a desktop. Just in case you need to

copy 2TB SSD to 1TB SSD
    for another purpose one day, disk cloning helps system migration without installing.

Regards.

YuanSR, Feb 18, 2021
  3. RAJU.MSC Win User
    HDD and SSD issues

if you using desktop means , remove the ITB hdd FROM MOTHERBOARD and boot with only 128GB ssd

lets see what will happen , go to disk management , take screenshot about disk , share here

i am using total two HDD , 2TB HDD and 1TB HDD and one 120GB SSD in 7 years old motherboard intel G41 chipset from MSI board

RAJU.MSC, Feb 18, 2021
  4. I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused.

How to merge 2 Disk Partitions into 1 Disk?

I recently bought a new laptop and they told me it has a 1TB SSD. What they didn't tell me though was that the SSD was separated as Disk 0 and Disk 1. Is there anyway to merge these two Disk together so instead of having a 100GB Drive C: and a 931GB Drive
    D:, it can be be a 1TB Drive. The reason I need the two drives together as 1 and acting as a 1TB is that my PC has games and I am currently installing them, its just that the C: Drive got full so installation halted.

I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused. 393623a8-5775-4f14-b352-b33ed04b4fee.jpg

AndreCastillo14, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused.

1. I see my two 1TB merged SSDs and my 2TB HDD. What is Disk 1 now? I am confused. - Similar Threads - 1TB merged SSDs

2. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  3. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  4. How do I merge two SSDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I merge two SSDs: I am on Window's 11, and I want to extend my primary Windows drive that's 512 GB with another empty drive that is 512 GB to create a 1 TB storage unit for my Windows 11 OS.I have looked up tutorials online for how to extend the SSD, and it usually requires me to go to disk...
  5. How do I merge two SSDs

How do I merge two SSDs: I am on Window's 11, and I want to extend my primary Windows drive that's 512 GB with another empty drive that is 512 GB to create a 1 TB storage unit for my Windows 11 OS.I have looked up tutorials online for how to extend the SSD, and it usually requires me to go to disk...
  6. I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...: I have a 512SSD which is my C: drive. And I installed a 1TB HHD then it shows two drives D: , E:.Is there a way to merge this two drives and is it safe to reset the data from the drive because the HDD came from another laptop which contains files. My boot is in my SSD C:...
  7. I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...

I installed a 1TB HDD on my laptop and it shows two drives what can I do for it to be one...: I have a 512SSD which is my C: drive. And I installed a 1TB HHD then it shows two drives D: , E:.Is there a way to merge this two drives and is it safe to reset the data from the drive because the HDD came from another laptop which contains files. My boot is in my SSD C:...
  8. Can I merge Disk 0 and Disk 1?

Can I merge Disk 0 and Disk 1?: I see in disk management that I have 2 disks and 1 is mush larger than the other and has unallocated space:Is there a way to merge disk 0 and disk 1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-disk-0-and-disk-1/84a8b519-a80e-4c4a-8b6d-c2bd6ab7ca30
  9. Can I merge Disk 0 and Disk 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I merge Disk 0 and Disk 1?: I see in disk management that I have 2 disks and 1 is mush larger than the other and has unallocated space:Is there a way to merge disk 0 and disk 1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-disk-0-and-disk-1/84a8b519-a80e-4c4a-8b6d-c2bd6ab7ca30
  10. So I somehow merged my ssds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So I somehow merged my ssds: So I used intel rapid storage technology and somehow merge the two and I want to know if I can separate them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-somehow-merged-my-ssds/dc440b4b-1a9a-4eee-ac31-3e7a2fef6ac7