Windows 10: I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?

Discus and support I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ProthomPranto, May 3, 2019.

1. I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?

I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ? d08f9b74-f676-4ed4-9887-f42cb726e860?upload=true.jpg

I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?

:)

ProthomPranto, May 3, 2019
  2. Ravenas Win User

TechPowerUp App for iPhone Announced

Not that it matters, but I think the icon looks great. *Toast :toast:

Ravenas, May 3, 2019
  3. how do i reinstall Facebook's Windows phone App (red icon with widows icon. not blue square with the f)

Mike,

Thanks for your recommendations. I tired the first, several times but it didn't work.

I tried the second, but when I tried step 4

a) using the link you included generated the following error message (see below) and no amount of refreshing it would yeild a different result and the app didn't show up in my App list

Error

Sorry, the application you were using is misconfigured. Please try again later.

b) when I just typed in "windows phone" in the FB search bar and clicked on the App page (with the red square icon) I was still not prompted to install the app and it's still not in my app list.

I filled out the FB privacy issue report thing. Thanks for that link. No response from them yet.

ewanpkennedy, May 3, 2019
  4. INSTG8R Win User

TechPowerUp App for iPhone Announced

Hehe yeah no sharp edges..It still looks good.

INSTG8R, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ? - Similar Threads - squares app icons

2. I need help with unicode I see the symbols as squares

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with unicode I see the symbols as squares: https://imgur.com/gallery/E12NVRQ I have looked for solutions everywhere and two days ago I tried to fix it but it is not possible so if there can be someone to help me please...
  3. What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayo_24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edpbrw/what_do_you_call_this_and_can_i_hide_some_of_the/
  4. Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?

Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?: Hi everyone I hope everything is okay with you, My problem is with Personalization of windows 10 After installing windows 10 I recognized that some settings icons of windows applications or also windows menu or notifications turn to white or black square (according to my...
  5. what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some

what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some: I have those black squares behind my folders. My question is what happen if I leave them? If these black squares are difficult to get rid of. Is it good to leave them there? Do I lose any information? Please explain...
  6. I am getting error message 0x80070643 over and over what can I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am getting error message 0x80070643 over and over what can I do?: what can I do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-getting-error-message-0x80070643-over-and/8d5506a0-5d35-43b0-a575-e47081fed283
  7. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...
  8. Icons have black square on them as I mouse over

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons have black square on them as I mouse over: I have an odd problem. Desktop can look 100% fine, then as I move the mouse cursor over the icons, as I move the mouse over each one, they have a black square around them. It seems completely random when it does it. Today it did it while installing a piece of software, then...
  9. What Button? I do not see one!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Button? I do not see one!: "Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:" What Button? I do not see one !...
  10. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?: I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The bottom row remains partially hidden behind the taskbar and I can barely click them. It's driving me nuts. [ATTACH] I need...