Windows 10: I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

Discus and support I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that i am safe and to monitor the pc's performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vihan Tadas, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that i am safe and to monitor the pc's performance

:)

Vihan Tadas, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Bing Chat - How to Delete

Hello I followed instructions in attachment Bing Chat 1 and tried the last two steps. It took me to attachment Bing Chat 2. However, Bing Chat was not listed. Do you suppose it’s not listed for my Windows 10 version? I use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Jerry
    I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that... 400131d1699232580t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-1.png

I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that... 400132d1699232620t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-2.png

Jerry8A, Feb 28, 2024
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Feb 28, 2024
  4. I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

1. I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that... - Similar Threads - stopabit task manager

2. I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...: I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that i am safe and to monitor the pc's performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-stopabit-on-my-task-manager-and-i-have/a4630f32-7e34-4525-b50b-ec3e002445a6
  3. I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that...: I see stopabit on my task manager and i have deleted it as of asking chat gpt it said that i am safe and to monitor the pc's performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-stopabit-on-my-task-manager-and-i-have/a4630f32-7e34-4525-b50b-ec3e002445a6
  4. Chat GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chat GPT: Is chat gpt going to be or is integrated in windows 11. if not, what app does windows 11 recommend for desk top use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-gpt/7eff3721-7321-402d-9e24-70711f38a1db
  5. Chat GPT

Chat GPT: Is chat gpt going to be or is integrated in windows 11. if not, what app does windows 11 recommend for desk top use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-gpt/7eff3721-7321-402d-9e24-70711f38a1db
  6. I think i have a virus, or maybe some proccess was deleted in task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have a virus, or maybe some proccess was deleted in task manager?: Hello. I have found out my laptop has a virus, its a wibdows 7 laptop acer aspire. The virus wont let me open almost any file. For example i cant open a folder with my stuff in it but i will let me open McAffe. And when i scan for viruses it says the laptop is safe. But it...
  7. I think i have a virus, or maybe some proccess was deleted in task manager?

I think i have a virus, or maybe some proccess was deleted in task manager?: Hello. I have found out my laptop has a virus, its a wibdows 7 laptop acer aspire. The virus wont let me open almost any file. For example i cant open a folder with my stuff in it but i will let me open McAffe. And when i scan for viruses it says the laptop is safe. But it...
  8. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  9. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  10. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging