Windows 10: I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

Discus and support I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the below image time is right adjusted how can I centered adjust it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thumalamanish, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

In the below image time is right adjusted how can I centered adjust it?

:)

Thumalamanish, Apr 21, 2024

2. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Weird date/time glitch

Hi John,

This could be caused by an error on your system files or it could just be a mistake on your Date/Time settings. A normal restart usually fixes the issue, but if in case it doesn't you can try this steps instead.

• Right-click on the date and time on your taskbar. A set of options should appear.
    • Choose Adjust date/time. Make sure that it is set to your correct timezone.
    • On the second drop-down, choose Don't show additional calendars.
    • At the bottom, click on Change date and time formats.
    • Suggested format should be:
    • Firs day of week - Sunday
    • Short date - M/d/yyyy
    • Long date - dddd, MMMM d, yyyy
    • Short time - h:mm tt
    • Long time - h:mm:ss tt
    You can check the Region and language as well to make sure. It is located on the same Adjust date/time window.

It can be a simple graphic concern so you can also try and update your display driver. Just type in
    devmgmt on your search bar beside the Start button. A new window should appear. Expand
    Display adapters then right click on your adapter. Click
    Properties.
    Then go to Driver tab, then click Update
    Driver.

If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Apr 21, 2024
  4. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

1. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered. - Similar Threads - date right adjusted

2. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.: In the below image time is right adjusted how can I centered adjust it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-that-the-date-time-is-right-adjusted-rather/15ab391d-54e7-4fff-9c08-c64008ccf821
  3. I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.: Hi:My windows build is: Version: 10.0.19041.844and I cannot expand the date and time on the taskbar since June 2, 2022 or see any notification items on the action center lower right corner. I see a number of actions that varies throughout the day, but no popups when a new one...
  4. I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.: Hi:My windows build is: Version: 10.0.19041.844and I cannot expand the date and time on the taskbar since June 2, 2022 or see any notification items on the action center lower right corner. I see a number of actions that varies throughout the day, but no popups when a new one...
  5. I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. detached files being saved with current date and time instead of date and time created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    detached files being saved with current date and time instead of date and time created: All detached files from email are being saved with current date and time instead of the actual date and time they were created. This is not a good way to track important documents forwarded by others. Looking in the meta data is not a productive solution. The correct dates...
  7. Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner: Since the last update - 7/13/21 ; The time and date display in the lower right has turned black and I can hardly see it! I this yet another thing they have done and wont let you change,or can the color be returned to white?...
  8. Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...: There's an app for iPhone that does this, but I can't find an equivalent for Windows 10. The app is called Roughly, the time in words Here's my ideal for what I'm looking for: Instead of the taskbar time reading something like "10:53", I'd rather it say something like "Not...
  9. Is there a way to see the Control Panel settings in the Windows 10 search rather than the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see the Control Panel settings in the Windows 10 search rather than the...: For instance searching up Uninstall in Windows 10 brings up "Add or Remove a Program", the option in the System Settings. However searching this in Windows 7 brought up the "Uninstall or change a program" option in Control Panel. I much prefer Control Panel over the System...
  10. Batch files default to being opened in editor rather than executed

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch files default to being opened in editor rather than executed: This is on Windows 10 x64 creators edition. I’ve created a batch file and placed it in C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Start-up, but every time I start the machine and login, I find that instead of the batch file getting executed, it opens...