Windows 10: I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option

Discus and support I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I want to remove a device from my account, but I can only see the button ,,remove offline play" what does that mean and how can I remove the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarcellV, May 8, 2022.

1. MarcellV Win User

I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option

Hi! I want to remove a device from my account, but I can only see the button ,,remove offline play" what does that mean and how can I remove the computer from my account?

:)

MarcellV, May 8, 2022

2. Option to remove Splash Screen?

I would really like an option to be able to remove the Splash Screen from GPU-Z!

gate1975mlm, May 8, 2022
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 8, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

CCC options removed ?.

Just lately i have noticed with Vista drivers that i have not seen the GPU recovery options. Have they been removed as since i have started using Vista and overclocking my card and fails badly and the screen will just go blank.

I know it's the V card as the power usage drops so much.

Thinking of going back to XP x64 once again and using 9.7 drivers were i could hit high overclocks without issue.

AsRock, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option - Similar Threads - remove offline play

2. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  3. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  4. I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option: Hi! I want to remove a device from my account, but I can only see the button ,,remove offline play" what does that mean and how can I remove the computer from my account?...
  5. I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see the remove offline play option instead of the remove device option: Hi! I want to remove a device from my account, but I can only see the button ,,remove offline play" what does that mean and how can I remove the computer from my account?...
  6. Remove boot options?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove boot options?: Hello folks, I am just wondering if anyone could help me please? As stated in the title I am needing help in removing boot options, I was dual booting W10 along with Linux but I have stopped using Linux now and I have tried removing the Linux from boot menu but haven't been...
  7. Removing security options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing security options: How can we remove all the sign in Password and pins from our device?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-security-options/becb85fd-1919-4899-8aa5-2350d9afc1ee
  8. No option to remove device from MS account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No option to remove device from MS account: I can't remove an old device in my MS account - it doesn't give the option to remove - only "Get support" and "Get apps" per below. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-remove-device-from-ms-account/a088ba31-e0ed-4802-a5e6-c3e57aa34f8a
  9. Remove sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove sign in option: Help!! I am visually impaired and have tried to remove the sign in option when I turn on my laptop because I can't see well enough to fill in the boxes or use the keyboard (I actually have someone else typing this for me.) Unfortunately I've gone wrong. I pressed Windows...
  10. Indexing Options removed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing Options removed: I have been using Windows Index search for years. I have all my data in one directory on my D:\. I have set the indexing options to include this location and some others. Recently Windows has been dropping my selections and reverting to the default locations. I have reset my...