Windows 10: I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this?

Discus and support I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying and trying to install a new win10 pro LOCAL. I finally had to install single language home, but it still wouldn't allow me to make... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MAURICEHUDDLESTON, Feb 5, 2021.

1. I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this?

I have been trying and trying to install a new win10 pro LOCAL.

I finally had to install single language home, but it still wouldn't allow me to make a local non-microsoft/online profile, I can't disable One Drive or other online storage programs like DropBox or Drive.

I have 2TB storage offline, that I'd like to use and the creation tool download is forcing a install that doesn't give you the local your pc only account setup option.

I'm trying to install for non network profile. I don't need a network connected device as I don't sent information to a office or organization.

I will be browsing the internet for items, and using gaming and tv streaming, but that's it !

HOW DO I GET TO INSTALL A LOCAL ONLY WINDOWS ACCOUNT? NO FORCED NETWORKED MONITORING AND DATA BACKUP?

As soon as I think I have a secure offline profile, my system crashes and I have to start all over!!!!

BUMMED@SOMEONE'S THROWING BRICKS IN MY WINDOWS

#BEINGHITBYROCKSTHRUTHEGLASS

#FLYINGBULLETS@NIGHT

#LASERTAGGINGME&I'MAIN'TITGOTDAMNIT!

:)

MAURICEHUDDLESTON, Feb 5, 2021

2. service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 5, 2021
  4. I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this?

How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this?

1. I seem to have a remote admin changing my system from local to hosted. How can I stop this? - Similar Threads - seem remote admin

2. Why can I not seem to have a system configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not seem to have a system configuration?: When I go to my security tab...it doesn't exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-seem-to-have-a-system-configuration/5b4541d9-797a-4db4-9979-316fc76289dd
  3. Why can I not seem to have a system configuration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not seem to have a system configuration?: When I go to my security tab...it doesn't exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-seem-to-have-a-system-configuration/5b4541d9-797a-4db4-9979-316fc76289dd
  4. How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing: How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing, this is not being done by anyone using the computer it is happening some other way. This means that I keep getting challenged by recapcha. Have tried enabling it via regedit but it still does it via some 3rd party. Any...
  5. How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing: How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing, this is not being done by anyone using the computer it is happening some other way. This means that I keep getting challenged by recapcha. Have tried enabling it via regedit but it still does it via some 3rd party. Any...
  6. How can I stop the 'ProxySettingsPerUser from changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have: Someone told me if i change it i would be able to Unlink a email which i don't know whose is. So i did so and now i can't do literally anything and i don't know how to change it back....
  8. I seem to have lost access to all local hosted websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I seem to have lost access to all local hosted websites: I got IIS to run. I then tried to add another website. I found I didn't have permission to access the root directory of the new website. In the process of trying to fix that I seem to have managed to kill any access to any locally hosted website through the web servers....
  9. Keyboard seems to have changed locale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard seems to have changed locale: A nuisance I've observed several times is that when Windows 10 wants to reboot to install updates it changes some of the keys on the keyboard. @ and " are swapped, and the hash key gives \. The \ key also gives \ so I don't have hash. Normally this can be cured by a reboot,...
  10. How To: Create local users or admins remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Create local users or admins remotely: You might encounter the need to create a local user, add it to the local admins remotely. Being if the user cannot log in or the local admin is lost. For the purpose you need to use PSTools which can be downloaded from here. Once downloaded open a command prompt as...