Windows 10: i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive

Discus and support i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive i am wondering if this is safe or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nicolai_18, Jul 11, 2020.

1. i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive

i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive i am wondering if this is safe or not

:)

nicolai_18, Jul 11, 2020
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Aug 4, 2020
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive :D

PVTCaboose1337, Aug 4, 2020
  4. i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive

Random app folders appearing in Windows 10

Hello Vinski,

In line with your concern, these folders seems to be temporary folders created when using the said app or when its being updated. I'd suggest checking the answer from
    ElderN in this thread
    for further reference. Also, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive

1. i seem to have found this as a hidden folder recently created in my d drive - Similar Threads - seem found hidden

2. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  3. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  4. Folders being created seemingly randomly on my secondary drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders being created seemingly randomly on my secondary drive: Hey As of a few weeks ago folders have been created on my secondary drive and I have no idea why, I have tried looking around for a solution but haven't been able to find anything that could hint as to why I am having this issue. [img] The folders consist either of no...
  5. Drive D: hidden files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive D: hidden files: I have a query. I reinstalled my Windows 10 system and since that date D drive has seemed empty. But antivirus scanning showed that it has 24 files there. I cannot find what files are there and what they contain. Help me to find what files are there...
  6. I found a $WINDOWS~TMP folder in my disk D:

I found a $WINDOWS~TMP folder in my disk D:: I found a $WINDOWS~TMP folder in my disk-D. Recently I have moved some folders from one disk to another disk due to storage shortage and now I am confused about their original location. Yesterday I upgraded my windows10 to version 2004 and the $WINDOWS~LS folder is deleted...
  7. Changed Downloads Folder to my D drive by accident without creating a downloads folder

Changed Downloads Folder to my D drive by accident without creating a downloads folder: Hello, My C drive was almost full so i decided to change the location to my 1Tb D drive but forgot to create a download folder, now all my downloads are in my d drive in disorder and its making me lose my mind. When i try to restore the original Download folder it says...
  8. Drive D: Seems to be full

Drive D: Seems to be full: I have transferred over 4000 pictures from my mini iPad to Windows 10. Now I can't access my documents on drive D: Is there anything I can do to remedy? Help Robert...
  9. Sketch and Snip seems to have 'hidden' folder of images.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sketch and Snip seems to have 'hidden' folder of images.: This is one App I use quite a lot, and I've noticed that there appears to be a 'hidden' cache of all 'Snips' that are being retained in the program files related to the App. I wonder why these are being created and why are they are being retained, even after a full disk...
  10. I have D Drive and D System Folder - Want to get rid of System Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have D Drive and D System Folder - Want to get rid of System Folder: I'm attaching a screenshot with notes - it will tell you/show you better than I can explain here. Bottom line, I wanted my Pictures folder on Drive D - not C. My goal was/is to have all Data files on drive D and all Windows and config type files on drive C. I have just one...