Windows 10: I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore

Discus and support I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I seem to have lost my desktop page please restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElbertBurr, Nov 13, 2018.

1. I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore

I seem to have lost my desktop page please restore

:)

ElbertBurr, Nov 13, 2018

2. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 13, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 13, 2018
  4. I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore

Desktop is displayed on closing the current page on Windows 10.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you minimize the tabs before opening the current page/window?
    • Does the issue occur even when the tabs are not minimized and you try to get to the previously browsed page/window?

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when trying to switch from currently browsing page/window to the previously browsed page/window is not minimized. To do so follow the steps below:

• Open a web page/app window on the desktop and open another program on the page while retaining the previously opened page in the background.
    • Minimize the current page you are at and check if the previously opened web page/app window is accessible. You can also press
      Alt + Tab keys on the keyboard and check if you are able to access the previously accessed web page/app window.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore

1. I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore - Similar Threads - seem losy desktop

2. Desktop seems to have become the root directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop seems to have become the root directory: Hello,My desktop seems to have become the root directory. It is now contains all the files on my computer and displays un-openable icons of data files. My account name or whatever it is called is now a sub-directory of Desktop. A total mess.I have attached screen shots of the...
  3. Desktop seems to have become the root directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop seems to have become the root directory: Hello,My desktop seems to have become the root directory. It is now contains all the files on my computer and displays un-openable icons of data files. My account name or whatever it is called is now a sub-directory of Desktop. A total mess.I have attached screen shots of the...
  4. Can my desktop have multiple pages ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can my desktop have multiple pages ?: Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788 First, everything works perfectly. No issues. I LIKE how the desktop works in that it allows me to move around my icons and place them where I want. Here's my motivation. I have way too many things on my desktop. I was...
  5. I have an old usb drive and it seem to not appear on my this pc drivers page. the problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old usb drive and it seem to not appear on my this pc drivers page. the problem...: to be more precisehttps://answersstaticfilecdnv2.azureedge.net/static/images/image-not-found.jpghttps://answersstaticfilecdnv2.azureedge.net/static/images/image-not-found.jpg...
  6. I have an old usb drive and it seem to not appear on my this pc drivers page. the problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an old usb drive and it seem to not appear on my this pc drivers page. the problem...: to be more precisehttps://answersstaticfilecdnv2.azureedge.net/static/images/image-not-found.jpghttps://answersstaticfilecdnv2.azureedge.net/static/images/image-not-found.jpg...
  7. Desktop seems to have response delays

Desktop seems to have response delays: Hello r/windows, I am having two issues that I feel might be connected. Back in December my windows installation crashed out of the blue, and with the help of a friend I managed to navigate the intricacies of the installation process to reinstall a fresh copy of windows....
  8. Update seems to have reset my desktop monitor settings?

Update seems to have reset my desktop monitor settings?: Hiya, just updated my laptop (took LONG this time) and now the background foto of my desktop is just gone (everything is black). Desktop icons and files are still there, but the resolution seems to have changed to a clunkier setting. This has never happened with another...
  9. Restore Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore Pages: Hi, I get a notice at the top right of the screen, asking me if I want to restore pages, it informs me that Microsoft Edge closed unexpectedly. This happens every time I log into Edge. I hope someone can help. Best regards Ken....
  10. I seem to have lost my touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I seem to have lost my touch: I cannot get touch and inking to work on my 2-in-1 Tablet PC's touch screen. I have used it before, but now I cannot remember if I have missed out something to activate it again. I can draw and scribble with the mouse but not with my (basic) stylus or fingers, either in the...