Windows 10: I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...

Discus and support I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did try to contact Microsoft support directly but, of course, the chat window hung . . Here is what I typed in that window. (Naturally, I saved the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnythingAnthingAnthi, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...

I did try to contact Microsoft support directly but, of course, the chat window hung . . Here is what I typed in that window. (Naturally, I saved the text, thinking it might get lost.)

I have a screenshot of visual corruption of the font list in Word. That corruption has been present for several versions of Word 365 (and I would test the very latest version, but upgrading resets my settings).

Screenshot.

What I want: I want someone at Microsoft to report this bug - really, actually, report it - to the developers, in order that they may fix it. If they could fix the problem - that I have reported before - of print preview showing tables as selected, well, that would be a bonus. (So many Office updates, so few bug fixes!)

Windows 10 version 1909. Office version (if I can read the tiny type Office displays this in): 2006 (Build 13001.20266 Click-to-Run).

submitted by /u/AnythingAnthingAnthi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnythingAnthingAnthi, Jul 31, 2020

2. cant get rid of windows sidebar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The sidebar is the inbuilt feature of Windows 10 and it cannot be removed, however please use the feedback app to provide us your valuable suggestion.

Steps to go to feedback app:

• Go to search tab
    • Type Windows feedback
    • Click the App
    Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Project sidebar

Thanks for taking the time.

The problem started quite a few months ago and I'm sorry but apart from visiting loads of websites and surfing around and installing a few programs like everyone else I just can't think of anything specific that might have a bearing on this.

The issue happens whether I am using the keyboard or not. I can be in a different part of the room playing my guitar and I see the sidebar popping over. Following your suggestion I did not type anything on the keyboard and after about ten minutes the sidebar
    popped over. All I need to do to get rid of it is to left click anywhere on the screen except the sidebar. However as you can imagine it is annoying to have to do this all the time. Also if I accidentally hit one of the options like "Duplicate" then the screen
    changes and I have to figure out how to get back to where I was.

I have gone into settings and disabled everything but it makes no difference.

Thanks.

StephenMiller2, Jul 31, 2020
  4. I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...

1. I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar... - Similar Threads - seem recall actually

2. Can some one help me with this ive tried almost everything and nothing seems to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can some one help me with this ive tried almost everything and nothing seems to get rid of it: ...../// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-some-one-help-me-with-this-ive-tried-almost/a3563cfe-0c63-4516-b556-929745580f59
  3. Can some one help me with this ive tried almost everything and nothing seems to get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can some one help me with this ive tried almost everything and nothing seems to get rid of it: ...../// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-some-one-help-me-with-this-ive-tried-almost/a3563cfe-0c63-4516-b556-929745580f59
  4. Why can nobody seem to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  5. Why can nobody seem to help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  6. I just cannot seem to get these to install - help?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just cannot seem to get these to install - help?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/s15274n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugddu8/i_just_cannot_seem_to_get_these_to_install_help/
  7. I cant seem to get support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to get support: I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using...
  8. Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SqwashGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8zq82/still_circle_drifting_on_mouse_that_noone_seems/
  9. I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I: I have followed different topics and each time I attempt to unlink/disconnect one drive it does not seem to take i.e. I follow instructions, but when I then start a file in Word and go to save, it it still defaults to one drive and makes me select other option E.G. This PC...
  10. Is a popup seemingly from Microsoft legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is a popup seemingly from Microsoft legitimate?: The following popped up on my screen and I could not take any action except respond. I rebooted instead. Is this a legitimate message from Microsoft? If it is, how is a user expected to know that? [ATTACH]...