Windows 10: I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified

Discus and support I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sale I sell Facebook apps with business verified user_photos user_gender user_birthday user_likes user_link business_management user_friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by filalibelghit, Sep 4, 2018.

1. I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified

Sale I sell Facebook apps with
    business verified
    user_photos
    user_gender
    user_birthday
    user_likes
    user_link
    business_management
    user_friends
    publish_to_groups
    user_videos
    publish_pages
    manage_pages
    user_posts
    user_age_range
    user_friends
    permission approved
    Hello Everyone,

I have a lot of Facebook apps with user_birthday/user_posts/user_photos/Taggable Friends permission. People who are interested to buy one by one or in bulk, contact me on my id facebook belghit.filali ,Skype : belghit101

I also sell apps with Facebook developer account older than 4 years. my id facebook belghit.filali I'll be online on Skype. Thank you.

:)

filalibelghit, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    The Facebook app and the Facebook Beta app won't display my own timeline.

One of the permissions is access posts in your news feed, is this listed? It should be under the title of this app needs. If this doesn't appear try removing the app from the list then go to account.live.com and sign in, then to permissions, manage accounts
    then connect to Facebook.

TomBrad95, Sep 4, 2018
  4. I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified

How to stop Facebook harvesting your data

One way to try and ensure that your data stays private is to request that your Facebook account be deleted, but that doesn't necessarily protect information you have already supplied.

Many users are willing to trade off the risk of supplying their data for the convenience of staying connected to friends and others on the social network.
    So what can you do to protect your data if you want to stay on Facebook?

To begin, visit the settings area of Facebook found via the drop-down arrow in the top right-hand corner of your profile page on the desktop version of the site.
    Then click on the apps tab on the left of the page and click 'show all' at the bottom, then you can see, edit, and remove all the apps you've 'consented' to track your account.
    Now, a likely vast list of all apps that can access and view your own personal data will be revealed.

To edit or remove these apps from your list of permitted platforms, simply hover the mouse over one of the options.
    Clicking the pencil icon will bring up the edit options and clicking the 'X' will bring up the option to remove it.
    For each app that has access to the data, users can go in and customise what permissions are granted to each app.

For example, many apps use friends list information, profile information and sometimes even work and educational history.
    Most will already know your email and have access to any information on your profile.
    To restrict access, there is a blue tick option on the right-hand side of different permissions such as email, profile picture, education etc
    Apps can make some permissions compulsory and these cannot be unchecked and appear as a faded out blue.
    If this makes you uncomfortable then the only way to restrict this data reaching that specific company is to click the 'X' and remove the app.
    Users can make a judgement call on the optional pieces of information too and customise the data that is shared.

To change the data permissions for all of the apps is time consuming, but it is the only way to gain control over the free distribution of personal data.

By scrolling further down the Settings>Apps window there are other options to further customise who can view personal data.

At this point, it is important to remember that all previous apps were, at some point, granted permission by the user to access their data.
    Under the 'Apps Others Use' tab, this gets taken out of the user's hands.
    Here, it shows all the data available for Facebook friends to see.
    Whilst there may be no issue with this being shared with friends and acquaintances on the social media platform, that data is also being seen by the apps your friends use.
    These will include apps that a user did not individually grant permission to.
    Here, a checklist of options will appear when selected, and users can customise and restrict what non-authorised third-party apps can view.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified

1. I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified - Similar Threads - SEll Facebook Apps

2. How to approve a app download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to approve a app download?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  3. How to approve a app download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to approve a app download?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  4. How to approve a app download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MR7: Verify = "Permission Denied"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR7: Verify = "Permission Denied": I'd made the System Image 3 weeks ago, and verified it the next day. Today, I ran the verification again. After a half hour, it got about 60% of the way through and then gave me "Verification Failure. Read Error. Permission Denied" The drive had not been removed from File...
  6. Options to change app permissions do not show facebook messenger

Options to change app permissions do not show facebook messenger: I have the Facebook messenger app installed but it will not let me change or update the app permissions for camera or microphone and because of this I can not make calls or video calls from the app. I have checked the camera and microphone permissions section and the app does...
  7. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  8. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  9. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  10. Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business: Windows Store for Business is a web-based portal that IT decision makers, purchasers and administrators use to find, acquire, manage, and distribute Windows Store apps across their organization’s Windows 10 devices. Windows Store for Business allows you to extend reach and...