Windows 10: i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

Discus and support i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i just want to ask about my mouse, exspecially my mouse driver. My mouse lately often has problems with right-click. sometimes I right-click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gantama, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Gantama Win User

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

Hi, i just want to ask about my mouse, exspecially my mouse driver.

My mouse lately often has problems with right-click. sometimes I right-click doesn't respond and sometimes it double clicks.
    this started happening when I played Dota 2 which often uses right click and hold right click. Are these 3 drivers that appear to be the cause of my mouse error?

those three driver have same name "HID-compliant mouse".

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager e8e17281-6272-4844-8e3c-404a53dc4ccb?upload=true.png

thanks

Note :

i am using USB mouse

:)

Gantama, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 27, 2019
  3. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 27, 2019
  4. i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

1. i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager - Similar Threads - senn Mouse Driver

2. MY AWCC Drivers / Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY AWCC Drivers / Device Manager: MY AWCC Drivers noted a triangle beside them showing they were corrupt. So, I downloaded the new Command Center and the new Command Center Package but they're still noting the yellow triangles. Any ideas on why they may still be corrupt. Dell Alienware Aurora 12...
  3. MY AWCC Drivers / Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY AWCC Drivers / Device Manager: MY AWCC Drivers noted a triangle beside them showing they were corrupt. So, I downloaded the new Command Center and the new Command Center Package but they're still noting the yellow triangles. Any ideas on why they may still be corrupt. Dell Alienware Aurora 12...
  4. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...: As the heading says.I plugged my mouse into a different usb port and it works fine now, but I'd still like to fix the other usb port my mouse used to be in. I've gone back to device manager but the 'mice and other pointing devices' was gone when I used keyboard and my mouse...
  5. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...: As the heading says.I plugged my mouse into a different usb port and it works fine now, but I'd still like to fix the other usb port my mouse used to be in. I've gone back to device manager but the 'mice and other pointing devices' was gone when I used keyboard and my mouse...
  6. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

7. I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. This causes mouse...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. This causes mouse...: I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. When I delete the extra, reboot, they reappear. When I have multiple drivers the mouse malfunctions. Any ideas on how to repair this?...
  8. I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. This causes mouse...

I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. This causes mouse...: I have multiple HID-compliant mouse drivers showing in my Device Manager. When I delete the extra, reboot, they reappear. When I have multiple drivers the mouse malfunctions. Any ideas on how to repair this?...
  9. my usb mouse driver not showing in device manager and also not working

my usb mouse driver not showing in device manager and also not working: in my device manager i am seeing that my usb mouse driver is not available only my touchpad driver is available and also my usb mouse not working...
  10. Device Manager - Drivers

Device Manager - Drivers: My newly purchased USB3 connected powers up when connected but nothing happens and when I check in DM I find the DVD/CD-ROM category does not appear in my device manager....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mice and other pointing devices drivers windows 10