Windows 10: i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

Discus and support i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i just want to ask about my mouse, exspecially my mouse driver. My mouse lately often has problems with right-click. sometimes I right-click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gantama, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Gantama Win User

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

Hi, i just want to ask about my mouse, exspecially my mouse driver.

My mouse lately often has problems with right-click. sometimes I right-click doesn't respond and sometimes it double clicks.
    this started happening when I played Dota 2 which often uses right click and hold right click. Are these 3 drivers that appear to be the cause of my mouse error?

those three driver have same name "HID-compliant mouse".

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager e8e17281-6272-4844-8e3c-404a53dc4ccb?upload=true.png

thanks

Note :

i am using USB mouse

:)

Gantama, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 27, 2019
  3. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 27, 2019
  4. i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager

1. i senn 3 Mouse Driver in my Device Manager - Similar Threads - senn Mouse Driver

2. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...
  3. Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing

Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing: As stated above it looks like the most recent update of Windows yeeted my mouse since about Thursday or so my mouse has been disconnecting constantly and Saturday it flat out stopped connecting at all and it's unrecognized by my PC as well so I tried a few solutions, but none...
  4. USB Mouse is not detected on device manager

USB Mouse is not detected on device manager: So I just repaired my Laptoo by resetting I am now starting grom the start but when I'm going to use my mouse it won't work. I thought os was because of the mouse itself is broken but no, it wasn't. I've tried some methods but when I'm going to check in the device manager it...
  5. Defective drivers in device manager.

Defective drivers in device manager.: I am trying to install a driver for a Wacom tablet. The driver will not install properly. In device manager I have 4 error drivers which I cannot delete. I can delete them but upon restart they show up again. Disabled all start up programs and still they show up again on...
  6. Portable Device driver in the Device Manager

Portable Device driver in the Device Manager: Can anyone explain why Windows 10 does not have a portable device driver in Windows 10? I'm trying to connect my Cannon Rebel XT camera to my new laptop (Insprion 15-3252). I thought it was now suppose to work through the USB port drivers but I have uploaded all the latest...
  7. 2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.

2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.: So, I did a clean install of Windows 10, around 3/2 days ago; and I installed all the drivers with a PRO version of Driver Easy and Avast Driver Updater. Now, the computer I own came with Windows 8 and when I installed those drivers there were no sign of any missing drivers...
  8. Drivers are missing in Device Manager.

Drivers are missing in Device Manager.: My others devices are missing in device manager and giving me an unknown device.Pus i don't find sm bus controller in device manager after windows 10 update version 1709.This issue happened after one month suddenly.I had all the windows not functioning suddenly after...
  9. update drivers in device manager

update drivers in device manager: I need to update drivers, audio, keyboard, and more. Is it best to do this from device manager or elsewhere or not at all. 104015
  10. How do i install drivers for these Devices in Device Manager?

How do i install drivers for these Devices in Device Manager?: I recently did a fresh clean install of windows 10 64 bit on my ASUS X550LC Laptop. SPECS: Processor - 4th Gen i5 4200U Graphic Card - Nvidia GT720M RAM : 4GB DDR3 OS : Windows 10 64 Bit I am having a smooth experience with the OS but im just curious how should i...