Windows 10: I seriously need help

Discus and support I seriously need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rp0p, Oct 13, 2020.

1. /u/rp0p Win User

I seriously need help

OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed

[1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3)

I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be a sign of malware. I got really panicky and please someone respond with a quick answer. I was playing around with ascii batch coding in cmd prompt and I dont know if it has anything to do with this error message. my pc also seems to be running slow and so is google....

submitted by /u/rp0p
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rp0p, Oct 13, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 13, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I seriously need help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I seriously need help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

I seriously need help

1. I seriously need help - Similar Threads - seriously need help

2. profession is affected. I need serious help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profession is affected. I need serious help: My MS whiteboard hangs and my unit freezes after using the Ms whiteboard . Only the power button works. i need help. Mine 11 gen, 8 GB RAM. Hp reinstalled OS. No improvement...
  3. Need a serious help. ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a serious help. ASAP.: My windows 10 is currently experiencing various errors please this is serious and i have a project that i've been working on postponedi have a driver issues in my pc by the time my uncle gave it to me. it's intel core i5 4460, GT 730 and has 5gb of ram 4gb and 1 gb sticks...
  4. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  5. I seriously need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  6. I need serious help and quick

I need serious help and quick: So I was doing a father's day project in a folder that I wanted to hide, and after I hid it and opened it again, everything except the text file and an mp3 was deleted. I tried using everything I could (System restore, previous versions of folder) and nothing worked. How...
  7. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  8. Serious issue I need help solving!

Serious issue I need help solving!: So yesterday, I attempted to install Linux on a second HDD I had in my PC. The installation was unsuccessful, and it was late at night so I just decided to turn my computer off and go to bed. I log onto my computer this morning and I go to my bios to make sure I’m booting...
  9. Need Some Serious Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Some Serious Help: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system seems to be having difficulty handling...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...