Windows 10: I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

Discus and support I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set display setting to high contrast with a certain hyperlink font color to green.. [img] but it doesn't take into effect, instead always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by budi, Mar 26, 2018.

1. budi Win User

I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

I set display setting to high contrast with a certain hyperlink font color to green..

I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work [​IMG]

but it doesn't take into effect, instead always applies the unsaved theme hyperlink font color

an example on applied setting

Did anyone solve this and sincerely help me too.. ?

:)

2. I set display theme setting for high contrast that set certain hyperlink font color, but not work

Lately after I modified registry by WinaeroTweak and manually to others too, I tried to set theme setting for high contrast that'd set certain hyperlink font color to green..

abdulbadii, Mar 26, 2018
  3. I set display theme setting for high contrast that set certain hyperlink font color, but not work

Hi abdulbadii,

Personalizing themes in Windows 10 by modifying the registry is not recommended as it may cause serious issues. For protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if an issue occurs. For more information about how
    to back up and restore the registry, refer to this
    page

Regarding your concern, we are unable to view the images that you have provided. Here's

how to include a screenshot or image in your post
    so we can get a better view of your issue and assist you appropriately. Also, refer to this page for options to

personalize your PC
    . From there, you can view themes and desktop backgrounds that may suit your style without needing to tweak the registry.

We'll wait for your response, so we can assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 26, 2018
Thema:

I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

1. I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work - Similar Threads - set display setting

2. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  3. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  4. My display color settings is ruined

My display color settings is ruined: when the color supposed to be white,turned out a light blue color: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-color-settings-is-ruined/7232a0ac-39a0-4ce3-8124-cf75aa396438
  5. Display Settings Not Working

Display Settings Not Working: Help Display settings isn't working at all it worked before but now it doesn't I have tried sfc \scannow and creating a new user but still nothing works all it does is open settings and show me the blue window with a gear when i try to open it from settings it gets stuck and...
  6. Settings App font color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App font color: Links in "Settings" take on the same color of the title bar, is there any way to change it? 146146
  7. Display settings not working

Display settings not working: hi i have a problem with windows on my imac. It is stuck on portrait and wont change back how do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-not-working/9af5e806-21a5-4c5b-8a0c-2363fd6f3599
  8. Display Settings not working

Display Settings not working: So my computer screen is always unnecessarily bright, and today I went to turn down my brightness, and I can't. The brightness setting doesn't show up under the display settings section, so I can't turn it down. And the settings help and Cortana have told me I can't do...
  9. Links within display settings not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links within display settings not working: [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080....
  10. Certain Links to in Windows Settings No Longer Functional

in Windows 10 Support
    Certain Links to in Windows Settings No Longer Functional: So, my laptop started doing this really weird thing, and I can't find the solution anywhere. When in Windows Settings, only some of the programs will open when you click the link; ie clicking 'Device Manager', 'Sound Settings', 'Additional Settings' in touchpad, etc. will do...