Windows 10: I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now...

Discus and support I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's really annoying having it right click everything submitted by /u/Cr1tikalMoist [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cr1tikalMoist, May 2, 2020.

1. I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now...

/u/Cr1tikalMoist, May 2, 2020
  2. Keith Lim Win User

Where's my update (Singapore - M1)

I'm a HTC Trophy user (from Singapore - operation is M1). From the list of international update (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/features/update-schedule-world.aspx), I'm increasingly worried that I won't get mine. M1 is not even listed in
    Singapore!

Can someone (from MS) please advise if this is coming to M1 soon?

Keith Lim, May 2, 2020
  3. Asus F555L numberpad problem on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in ease of access settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you made any changes in the system settings?

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Ease of Access Center" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Make the mouse easier to use.

4. Then uncheck mark on Turn on Mouse keys.

5. Click on Apply and click on Ok.

6. Check if you are able to use the numberpad keys.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 2, 2020
Thema:

I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now...

1. I set my keyboard up so I can click with my numberpad and now my 5(supposed to be m1) now... - Similar Threads - set keyboard click

2. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.: I did something on my keyboard accidentally and now my mouse is moving in very short strokes. I have to lift it and move it many times just to get it across the screen. I went to the mouse settings and moved cursor speed all the way to fast but it hasn't changed. I'm not sure...
  3. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.: I did something on my keyboard accidentally and now my mouse is moving in very short strokes. I have to lift it and move it many times just to get it across the screen. I went to the mouse settings and moved cursor speed all the way to fast but it hasn't changed. I'm not sure...
  4. I clicked something on my keyboard and now my mouse isn't moving normally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...: I tried to restart my computer but then I decided to press cancel. Now my computer is a black screen with just my cursor on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-restarting-my-pc-but-then-i-pressed/35615e65-329a-4916-be25-fed7e4eab1c4
  6. So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...: I tried to restart my computer but then I decided to press cancel. Now my computer is a black screen with just my cursor on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-restarting-my-pc-but-then-i-pressed/35615e65-329a-4916-be25-fed7e4eab1c4
  7. I set my left click to scroll down so now I have no way of left clicking how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I set my left click to scroll down so now I have no way of left clicking how do I fix?: I used a third party mouse control app to change my mouse settings and i accidently set my left click to scroll down and so i have no way of left clicking. i do not know what to do to fix this because i cannot delete the app because i cannot left click. is there anyway i...
  8. I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now: I choose windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-windows-10-now-can-i-set-it-up-now/2c2158ed-a2bd-42b7-9f05-57c8282342dd
  9. My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and...: Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and sometimes I can't type at all!! I have done a recovery 3 times. Will type only for a short time. Any advise? Thanks...
  10. how can my windows 10 keyboard entry be so messed up now?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can my windows 10 keyboard entry be so messed up now?: Any use of the keyboard on another laptop of mine now shows addition of visited IE addresses or no response from certain keys. This was popping up not only in internet explorer, but also in Word and other programs requiring key entries. My keyboard is now not working at all...