Windows 10: I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

Discus and support I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to restart but it stills the windows 7 startup sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rick AstleyFake, Aug 13, 2022.

1. I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

I tried to restart but it stills the windows 7 startup sound

:)

Rick AstleyFake, Aug 13, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2022
  3. getting random FM Radio Signals with my 2.1 Sound System

What radio signals are you talking about? What does it sound like?

BradleyKZN, Aug 13, 2022
  4. I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

1. I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7... - Similar Threads - set startup sound

2. I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...: I tried to restart but it stills the windows 7 startup sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-set-the-startup-sound-to-the-interval-signal-of/43f65294-fc21-4731-80ed-630edb4cd807
  3. I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set the startup sound to the interval signal of Moscow Radio but it still the Windows 7...: I tried to restart but it stills the windows 7 startup sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-set-the-startup-sound-to-the-interval-signal-of/43f65294-fc21-4731-80ed-630edb4cd807
  4. Why does when i try to set a custom logon sound and it defaults to the windows 7 startup sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does when i try to set a custom logon sound and it defaults to the windows 7 startup sound: at that time i was setting the startup sound to windows 11's one cuz for cosmetic purposesbut then it defaults back to windows 7's start up sound,i tried to do anything im confusedplease help me....
  5. Monitor goes to no signal on regular intervals, start screen always up, settings has no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor goes to no signal on regular intervals, start screen always up, settings has no...: This morning I went to work on my computer which was working fine yesterday and I found some things were different. I am running the latest windows on an intel i5 core hp Pavilion from 2018. I also have an external monitor Gateway LE1936 from 2007. I have a HDMI->VGA...
  6. I find it interesting how Windows 10 still plays the Windows 7 startup sound if the option...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I find it interesting how Windows 10 still plays the Windows 7 startup sound if the option...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TreatmentForYourRash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc0jtt/i_find_it_interesting_how_windows_10_still_plays/
  7. Computer Monitor losses signal, can still hear sounds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Monitor losses signal, can still hear sounds.: Hello, For about a year now my computer does this thing where it losses signal to the monitor and the sound in the game or the discord server im in is still playing. Sometimes the sound freezes a bit after I lose the display. Ive swapped everything but the MOBO, RAM and...
  8. Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio: For some reason some games I play will start screwing up. Recently I played Stellaris and the sound would just fade and rise in volume. Sometimes audio might dip by 90% of decibels and then other times it sounds like I'm listening to the radio inside a tunnel. Youtube...
  9. No signal since startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No signal since startup: Hello, I read many threads about Windows 10 and AMD catalyst leading to a black screen on startup. Well, I'm not so sure that my problem is actually the same. Windows 10 does start (I can get access to the files from an other computer trough the local network), but the...
  10. Windows 7 startup sound in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 startup sound in Windows 10?: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with my new install of Windows 10. I had Windows 10 installed previously but I had to delete it because of a virus that caused it to crash. Anyway, I installed Windows 7 then used the media creation tool to update to windows 10. Now, whenever...