Windows 10: I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

Discus and support I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and am now being asked for another subscription payment even though I have already renewed it. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SarahLynch5, Nov 25, 2021.

1. I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and am now being asked for another subscription payment even though I have already renewed it. Is there any way i can link the 2 accounts or delete 1 without losing services?

:)

SarahLynch5, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Nov 25, 2021
  4. balubeto Win User

I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview

Ok.

If, instead, when I install a Windows 10 system, I create a local account and configure it and then turned it into a Microsoft account. At this point, how can I avoid that the settings are synchronized automatically when I finish this step and to synchronize the new settings that I had already set when I had the local account?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

1. I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it. - Similar Threads - set second Microsoft

2. I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.: I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and am now being asked for another subscription payment even though I have already renewed it. Is there any way i can link the 2 accounts or delete 1 without losing services?...
  3. I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and can't reverse it.: I set up a second Microsoft account by accident and am now being asked for another subscription payment even though I have already renewed it. Is there any way i can link the 2 accounts or delete 1 without losing services?...
  4. Son's Microsoft account accidently set as PC's admin owner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Son's Microsoft account accidently set as PC's admin owner: We have been using a local admin login for years on this windows 10 PC. About a year ago he was logged into his Microsoft account on the Xbox app. He was suddenly presented with a popup window asking if he wanted his Microsoft email and account to be used as the local admin...
  5. Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps": I went to try to add my gmail account under "Accounts used by other apps". Is there a way to use my gmail account and not my Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps"? I never use Microsoft account. Sandy...
  6. Setting up second account on son's computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up second account on son's computer: I set up my son's new computer with my Microsoft account and all my files opened up on his new computer. How do I remove them and keep my information private. I still want his computer to be associated with my email....
  7. I was made to set up a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was made to set up a Microsoft account: I have set up an account for Microsoft so I can get in to my own private computer. What do I do now? I have set up a Microsoft @outlook account. Do I have an email now. help....
  8. How do I set up a second Microsoft Account? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I set up a second Microsoft Account? Windows 10: I've been experiencing many problems in the last year or so. I won't bother you with the details as I've had to create lots of threads to resolve the problems but one of the suggestion made by an MVP was that I should create a second account. How do I do this please? I've...
  9. SoT trying to set up a second account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoT trying to set up a second account: I got this game for my son, and he has been enjoying it, but lamenting the fact that most of his friends are playing other games. I bought a second copy so that we can play together (different win 10 machines) but I am having a difficult time figuring out how to log into the...
  10. Reverse set up - Remove MS Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reverse set up - Remove MS Account: When I updated to Win 10 (from Win 7) I used my Microsoft account when setting up Windows 10. I now realise I do not want this. Can I reverse that action? 20904