Windows 10: I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me?

Discus and support I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I share my laptop with my wife. How to I add the office 365 program to her. She has her own account on our laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewAitkin, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me?

I share my laptop with my wife. How to I add the office 365 program to her. She has her own account on our laptop

:)

AndrewAitkin, Oct 7, 2018

2. Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Oct 7, 2018
  4. DTG1 Win User

I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me?

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me?

1. I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me? - Similar Threads - share laptop wife

2. My wife has been locked out of her account on a shared desktop using Windows 11,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife has been locked out of her account on a shared desktop using Windows 11,: The motherboard on the computer was changed and I was able to access my files because my account verification was through an email. However, my wife was unable to access her files because account verification required was through a text, but the phone was a landline. We...
  3. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How...: I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How do i ensure she does not have access anymore and she uses her own accont....
  6. I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How...

I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How...: I shared my microsoft account with my wife and she has access to my onedrive folders . How do i ensure she does not have access anymore and she uses her own accont....
  7. is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop: my child has a hp 2000 running windows 8.1 and i keep receiving alerts saying it wont function after January 23, 2023 but my wife and i just bought a new lap top so could i use our product key to install the updated windows onto hers?...
  8. is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop

is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop: my child has a hp 2000 running windows 8.1 and i keep receiving alerts saying it wont function after January 23, 2023 but my wife and i just bought a new lap top so could i use our product key to install the updated windows onto hers?...
  9. How can my wife & I have different desktops if we share the same OneDrive account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can my wife & I have different desktops if we share the same OneDrive account?: My wife & I share a OneDrive account. We find it convenient that our data is being dynamically saved; however, we didn't intend to share our desktop layout. Is there a way that we can make the desktops unique to each PC, while still sharing the account?...
  10. How to Add My Wife to Windows 10 Account So She Can Log Into Her Own Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Add My Wife to Windows 10 Account So She Can Log Into Her Own Profile: Can someone please explain step-by-step how to set my wife up so she can log into her own account/profile on Windows 10? It appears I can't simply setup a log in for her without her having to create a Microsoft Account. Soooooooooo very frustrating. Every time I enter her...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can microsoft account create sharer

2. can i sharer my husbands laptop with my windows account

3. how to share my laptop with my wife