Windows 10: I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

Discus and support I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lemoonlemon, Mar 11, 2022.

1. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my computer doesn't meet the specifications. what do I do?

:)

Lemoonlemon, Mar 11, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 11, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 11, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

Windows 11 update runs automatically on my well-below spec computer

Windows 11 Windows update has been running automatically on my below-spec upgraded computer and has installed updates without any action being taken on my part. I listed the particular updates in post #285.

Denis

Thema:

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

1. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me - Similar Threads - should able upgrade

2. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  3. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  4. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  6. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  7. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?: Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I cannot.However, it's just that my processor is i7 6500U. This shouldn't cause issues regarding sluggish response times, As it's very close...
  8. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me: I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my...
  9. Not letting me upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...
  10. Not letting me upgrade

Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...