Windows 10: I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on...

Discus and support I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to verify that my account is not hacked. My daughter and I have accounts on this computer. I show two IP addresses, IPv4 and IPv6. Is this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by qb17, Apr 26, 2020.

1. qb17 Win User

I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on...

I am trying to verify that my account is not hacked. My daughter and I have accounts on this computer. I show two IP addresses, IPv4 and IPv6. Is this correct?

:)

2. Windows 10 and IP Addresses

Probably a stupid question, but when I pull up recent activity on my Microsoft account, it shows two different IP addresses that interchange on the activity list. All are on Edge with successful sign in. One resembles, but not exactly, my IPv6 address, and
    the other is like the IPv4 address, but not a numerical match. Is this a red flag? Note: I'm the only user, with only one computer & printer on ethernet.

Thanks, in advance, for the input.

TL

Old man Tom, Apr 26, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 ....IPV4 and IPV6

Hi Mr

192.168.0.11/24 are not ports, those are the IP addresses your home WiFi router has assigned to IPV4 and IPV6

DaveM121, Apr 26, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on...

ip address

Are you wanting your LAN (LOCAL Area Network) IP address, or your public IP address on the internet? What you are showing is your Local Area Network IP address which your router assigns, but is useless for connecting to your network from the internet on the other side of you modem.

NavyLCDR, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on... - Similar Threads - show addresses account

2. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6: Hi a couple of months ago I was having an issue where all of a sudden an IPv6 address was being logged on my Login history page whenever I logged in instead of the usual IPv4 address. This became more and more common until it just became the norm where it would show the...
  3. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6: Hi a couple of months ago I was having an issue where all of a sudden an IPv6 address was being logged on my Login history page whenever I logged in instead of the usual IPv4 address. This became more and more common until it just became the norm where it would show the...
  4. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected

I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected: Not sure what to do here... I am connected via ethernet, I have full internet access, I have a USB plug in that allows Bluetooth to a speaker, no issues there. I am on the same network as my cannon printer and I cannot get them to connect. Other computers also connected via...
  6. I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected: Not sure what to do here... I am connected via ethernet, I have full internet access, I have a USB plug in that allows Bluetooth to a speaker, no issues there. I am on the same network as my cannon printer and I cannot get them to connect. Other computers also connected via...
  7. I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account: Hello, I accidentally bought Cuphead on my daughter's account instead of my own. I got it on my PC Windows 10. I tried to sign into my daughter's account on the Microsoft Store app but it would not work. It says the account does not exist. Could I either get a refund and...
  9. Microsoft Account for my daughter

Microsoft Account for my daughter: I've recently bought my daughter a new windows 10 laptop. setting up the laptop its asking me for a microsoft account. She has her school account which i beleive is linked to microsoft but it says its not a microsoft account. i don't want to sign in using my account in case...
  10. Ipv4/ipv6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ipv4/ipv6: My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide and now there are loads of issues. First when i go to the wifi tab in the bottom right it doesn’t say anything except...