Windows 10: I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!

Discus and support I shut down my pc while dowloading Help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So. I shut down my pc while it was dowloading an updating now when i start it up it shows me this error that i cant open some apps(one drive, Origin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jebaleissöns, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!

So. I shut down my pc while it was dowloading an updating now when i start it up it shows me this error that i cant open some apps(one drive, Origin etc)

And i deleted Origin and tried to dowload it again but it didint let me. Help!

:)

Jebaleissöns, Sep 15, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2019
  4. I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!

PC does not shut down requires forece shut down

Hello,

We really appreciate your patience. Let me give you few more troubleshooting steps which might apply to your situation and ascertain the cause of the issue.

• Try removing all the external peripheral devices including all usb drives except keyboard, mouse and monitor and check.
    • Try to shut down the computer while forcing the running applications and check the results in the subsequent restart. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      shutdown -s -f and press enter.

If it still does not help, try to view the Event IDs in Event Viewer to check for specific events triggering the issue.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Please write to us with the results.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!

1. I shut down my pc while dowloading Help! - Similar Threads - shut down while

2. PC casually shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC casually shuts down while gaming: Hi! As the title already says, for a couple of days, my Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 has been shutting down and immediately restarting during a gaming session every 40 minutes/ 1 hour and 20 minutes max. It doesn't give any signs before shutting down, the screen simply goes black...
  3. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc: Hello,As of today I am no longer able to shut down or restart my PC normally. The shutdown or restart fails and ends in a blue screen with the error message: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f. The corresponding...
  5. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  6. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  7. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  8. My pc shuts down while gaming

My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  9. PC Shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutting down while gaming: Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system...
  10. error while shutting down pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while shutting down pc: i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down what to do sfc scan has no errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-shutting-down-pc/d817418a-9b25-4a74-94c0-53e3f5409e91