Windows 10: I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

Discus and support I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i dont want to setup windows hello, how can i make things back as the way they were requiring me to enter the password and not sign in with my outlook... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnshumanOjha, Apr 17, 2022.

1. I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

i dont want to setup windows hello, how can i make things back as the way they were requiring me to enter the password and not sign in with my outlook and close the windows hello window

:)

AnshumanOjha, Apr 17, 2022

2. "Sign in with local account" button is not working.

Hi,

Failure to sign in to your local account can be related to how the user permission is configured on your device. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?

As an initial step, we suggest that you create a new user and check if you'll be able to sign in to your local account from there. To create a new user, you can follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Administrator details accidentally changed

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to assist you better.

• How many account are there in your PC?

• Before configuring outlook account in your system which account were you using? Is it Local account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Settings.

• Select Account.

• Select your Account.

• Click on Sign in with local account instead of Microsoft Account.

• It will prompt for Microsoft Account Password.

• Enter the password then you will be able to use Local account.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2022
  4. I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

Run as administrator in Windows 10

Hi George,

Thanks for reply.

I would suggest you to sign-out from your current user account, restart your computer and try logging in with different administrator account and check if you are facing the same issue. If you don't have another administrator user account then follow
    the below steps:

To create new local administrator account.

• In the search box type
      Control Panel.

• Click on User Accounts.

• Select Make changes to my account in Pc settings.

• Next select family and other user
      present on the left side of the page.

• Click on Add someone to this pc
      option available.

• Now select Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).

• Next click on Local Account Tab and create a local account and click
      Finish Tab.
    Once the local account is created, click on the local account and select
    Change account type tab and select Administrator.

Your Local Administrator Account is created now. Sign out from your Microsoft Account and Sign in into your new Local Account.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

1. I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants... - Similar Threads - signed outlook was

2. i want to sign to my microsoft account to use nearbyshare in my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to sign to my microsoft account to use nearbyshare in my pc.: I want to use nearby share option in my pc. And it is showing me when that to use the nearby share option you need to sign into your account. But when I am trying to sign into my account. I have chosen to sign in with another account. Then I entered mail and entered the...
  3. i want to sign to my microsoft account to use nearbyshare in my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to sign to my microsoft account to use nearbyshare in my pc.: I want to use nearby share option in my pc. And it is showing me when that to use the nearby share option you need to sign into your account. But when I am trying to sign into my account. I have chosen to sign in with another account. Then I entered mail and entered the...
  4. Logged into my email with my local Windows administrator account, want to change the email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logged into my email with my local Windows administrator account, want to change the email...: As the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-into-my-email-with-my-local-windows/0e4ae10b-4fdc-4664-b202-4cff3d3df7ae
  5. Logged into my email with my local Windows administrator account, want to change the email...

Logged into my email with my local Windows administrator account, want to change the email...: As the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-into-my-email-with-my-local-windows/0e4ae10b-4fdc-4664-b202-4cff3d3df7ae
  6. Logged into my email with my local Windows administrator account, want to change the email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...: i dont want to setup windows hello, how can i make things back as the way they were requiring me to enter the password and not sign in with my outlook and close the windows hello window...
  8. I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...

I signed in with my outlook in my pc it was a local administrator before and now it wants...: i dont want to setup windows hello, how can i make things back as the way they were requiring me to enter the password and not sign in with my outlook and close the windows hello window...
  9. I signed into Local account from Microsoft account and now I can't link my local account to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I signed into Local account from Microsoft account and now I can't link my local account to...: Hello everyone,My issue started when my Onedrive was no longer syncing with my Microsoft account. The Onedrive seemed to have been deleted from my account and I tried various solutions to reinstall and link it again. Although I was able to re-download it, I wasn't able to...
  10. I want to create an administrator account on my pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to create an administrator account on my pc: Hi, I need to create an administrator account on my pc with Windows 10 operating system. Can someone here help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-administrator-account-on-my-pc/e04d0291-d4b7-4093-a237-a021e06d5278"