Windows 10: I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise...

Discus and support I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MS 365 added to my computer today and paid for. Now I cannot open my Quick Books Enterprise system. It is screwing up my business. Need answer ASAP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FredAchenbach, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise...

MS 365 added to my computer today and paid for. Now I cannot open my Quick Books Enterprise system. It is screwing up my business. Need answer ASAP. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or 215-534-0903.

:)

FredAchenbach, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2016-and-enterprise-solutions-16-0

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 15, 2021
  4. I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise...

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise...

1. I signed up and paid for Microsoft 365 and now I can not open my QuickBooks Enterprise... - Similar Threads - signed paid Microsoft

2. I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought it was my free 1 yr 365 that comes with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought it was my free 1 yr 365 that comes with...: I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought I was activating my free one year of 365 that comes with my new computer I just purchased on QVC, I cannot find a number anywhere to get help with my new computer How can I cancel this and use my free year 0f 365? Thank you...
  3. I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought it was my free 1 yr 365 that comes with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought it was my free 1 yr 365 that comes with...: I accidentally signed up for 365 family. I thought I was activating my free one year of 365 that comes with my new computer I just purchased on QVC, I cannot find a number anywhere to get help with my new computer How can I cancel this and use my free year 0f 365? Thank you...
  4. microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open: Microsoft sign-in pops up after signing in it asked m to create the pin but it can not do that and the loop sign-in come back. How can I solve it? Thanks...
  5. microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open

microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open: Microsoft sign-in pops up after signing in it asked m to create the pin but it can not do that and the loop sign-in come back. How can I solve it? Thanks...
  6. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  7. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  8. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I can not open QuickBooks 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not open QuickBooks 2019: I worked with QuickBooks Pro 2019 but it broke and I can not launch it on my PC now. Can you help guys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-quickbooks-2019/f4ebc56d-ead6-4ad9-b7dd-e0cc7e2a4381
  10. Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security: Today at Microsoft Inspire in Washington DC, Microsoft unveiled Microsoft 365, a new set of commercial offerings that include Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). Microsoft 365 delivers a complete, intelligent, and secure solution to empower...