Windows 10: I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

Discus and support I somehow deleted windows app from my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShawnTheBoss, Apr 23, 2022.

1. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried to use powershell to reinstall the app and i keep getting this message. I beg you pls help me.

:)

ShawnTheBoss, Apr 23, 2022
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink I somehow deleted windows app from my pc. ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

1. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc. - Similar Threads - somehow deleted app

2. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.: Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried...
  3. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.: Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried...
  4. Deleting Windows From My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Windows From My PC: Hi,I have a HP Elitebook from my old job. I cannot login and can't react to IT of the company. How can I reset or delete Windows without a recovery key? Could you help me please?...
  5. Deleting Windows From My PC

Deleting Windows From My PC: Hi,I have a HP Elitebook from my old job. I cannot login and can't react to IT of the company. How can I reset or delete Windows without a recovery key? Could you help me please?...
  6. Deleting Windows From My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. A virus deleted my antivirus somehow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A virus deleted my antivirus somehow: A couple days ago a shortcut disappeared from my desktop. I didn't pay much attention to it until today when I realized it was the shortcut for AVG. I tried to open AVG and looked for the install folder and it seems that AVG was uninstalled from my computer somehow. Immediate...
  8. I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.: I have already "uninstalled" the Discord app. However it still remains in my pc at a unknown file location. I can't find it using the start menu search bar but I can find it using the search bar in MyPC. Even though I can find it in MyPC search bar, whenever i try to delete...
  9. Somehow lost a folder on my PC but I didn’t delete it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Somehow lost a folder on my PC but I didn’t delete it...: So I went on my PC for the first time in a while (to find my profile pic and banner) and I was wondering where my folder was with my profile pic and that sort of stuff. It wasn’t on my desktop (where it has always been) so I decided to search all of my drives for the folder,...
  10. ALEXA app was deleted from my PC.

ALEXA app was deleted from my PC.: I cannot download the app because it says "I already own it". HELP! Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-was-deleted-from-my-pc/30212c8e-2db6-41a3-ba98-a98e46a8c34c