Windows 10: I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the...

Discus and support I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SCWarriors44 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SCWarriors44, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the...

/u/SCWarriors44, Feb 10, 2020
  2. synth_fg Win User

integrityservices?, a 460 GB folder in \sys\install on N96's 16 GB Mass Memory

how can you have a 460 GB file on a 16 GB drive

would suggest a format of mass memory

synth_fg, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Nokia C6 Expandable Memory Issues (16 GB)

Hi Friends,

Im using Nokia C6 with 2 GB Micro SD card i like to Upgrade my Expandable memory to 16GB , so i like to purchase "Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4" (my phones maximum Expandable memory capacity is 16 GB) If i use 16 GB will it functions smooth
    or chance to get Hang, which card is best for my mobile " MicroSDHC 8GB Class 4 or MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4" and also suggest which Brand is best for nokia C6 Please give me good advice,

Thank you.

rakesh0072010, Feb 10, 2020
  4. jbf1977 Win User

I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the...

Low hard drive issues on surface pro 3

I have a surface pro 3 64mb with windows 10 on it. When I click on system>storage it tells me that games and apps are using 31.2GB. When I click on the games and apps it shows that installed apps. That list of apps does not get anywhere near 31.2 gb.
    I have my onedrive synced to my sdxc card (D: drive) and I am trying to find out what is taking up so much space. Currently I am using 57.4 of 59.6 GB and need to free up some space. Can anyone lend me some suggestions? Would backing it up and restoring
    back to 8.1 help? I cannot figure out where the big hard drive memory drain is.

Thank you in advance!

jbf1977, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the...

1. I specifically bought the 16 GB Surface Pro 7 so I’d have more memory for gaming. What the... - Similar Threads - specifically bought Surface

2. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  3. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  4. I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it...: I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it but never got more GB space ffs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-more-gb-space-in-my-mail-so-i-bought-the/d59fada0-3ef8-4748-b459-ec6a977aca6b
  5. I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it...: I have no more GB space in my mail so i bought the Basic package for 50gb and paid for it but never got more GB space ffs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-more-gb-space-in-my-mail-so-i-bought-the/d59fada0-3ef8-4748-b459-ec6a977aca6b
  6. MoUSO uses 16 GB memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO uses 16 GB memory: Should I do something? I feel that the memory usage is too high.MoUSO uses 16 GB memory even if processor usage is below 2%, most of the time 0%.OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProOS Version: 10.0.19041 N/A Build 19041...
  7. Surface Pro 7 i7 16 GB Windows 10 Up-to-date. two external monitors duplicate but do not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 i7 16 GB Windows 10 Up-to-date. two external monitors duplicate but do not...: I recently updated my Surface Pro 4 with a Version 7, Updated everything including Docking Station. I have used two external large monitors for years with the Surface Pro 4 Display options for "Extend Desktop to 2 and 3"; Yesterday, the displays were not extended to my...
  8. Surface Pro 7 i7 16 GB out-of-box Windows 10 Updates Failing to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 7 i7 16 GB out-of-box Windows 10 Updates Failing to Install: Microsoft pay attention: Q. Please provide me with a way to remove or otherwise render the failed updates in the Windows 10 environment that actually works. The Troubleshooter doesn't work. I am unable to change the "softwaredistribution" folder name or delete its...
  9. More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing: I have a fast W10 64bit 16GB RAM pc. Task Manager shows me around 900 MB used for Me as as user, no other user accounts on the pc, the list I can see also adds up to around that, "Everything" taking around 470 MB, Antimalware 140 MB, Windows Explorer 42 MB, etc., it quickly...
  10. I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?: I had a look at my system information and I noticed that I only have 6.94 GB usable RAM but 16 GB is installed. I recently decided to overclock my PC from 3.70 GHz to 4.19 GHz, I thought that was the issue, but I'm not sure why I thought overclocking would affect usable RAM....