Windows 10: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

Discus and support I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Mitchell2, Feb 22, 2024.

1. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you.

:)

Andrew Mitchell2, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

3. New laptop with windows 11. Can I change to 10?

Holy cow I hate Windows 11. My new HP laptop was ordered with 11. Big mistake. I won't go into the ten hours spent trying to get a handle on it - ending in extreme frustration and irritation. If I can't change to 10 its going back altogether.

Can I do it without returning or a new laptop?

Thanks

ShermanCollings, Feb 22, 2024
  4. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

how to delete password in windows 10

dear forum members

i have a dell laptop, os being windows 10.

this laptop is for family/home use. some how or other, when windows 10
    was loaded, i have given a password to open windows 10/desktop.

i want to delete the password so that family members would access to
    the laptop. the system should open without any password.

please provide me with the steps i should do for deleting the password.

thanks

msnarayanan, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

1. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It... - Similar Threads - spent few hours

2. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you....
  3. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  4. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  5. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  6. I just spent half an hour

I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  7. New Laptop Restarts Randomly Every Few Hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Restarts Randomly Every Few Hours: My 2 month old ASUS ROG STRIX G15 with Windows 11 keep restarting without obvious cause. The restart is without BSOD, just powers down and then back up as if nothing happened. This started on 12th March, without any events on my mind that I can think of as a cause for this....
  8. New Laptop Restarts Randomly Every Few Hours

New Laptop Restarts Randomly Every Few Hours: My 2 month old ASUS ROG STRIX G15 with Windows 11 keep restarting without obvious cause. The restart is without BSOD, just powers down and then back up as if nothing happened. This started on 12th March, without any events on my mind that I can think of as a cause for this....
  9. My Laptop Freezes When I try Updating it to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Freezes When I try Updating it to Windows 11: I tried updating my laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. However, when I restart my laptop to finish the update, my laptop freezes when it turns back on. And it never ends up finishing the update to Windows 11. Any suggestions of what I should do. I will post the details of...
  10. windows 10 cannot configure all components when it try to update, hours spent in applying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 cannot configure all components when it try to update, hours spent in applying...: How do I find out which components windows can not configure, updates go on then all have to come back off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-configure-all-components-when-it/936873de-2343-4f69-b5cd-f56e78ba3ef4