Windows 10: I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?

Discus and support I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I accidentally spilt water on my keyboard and now it's typing hn instead of h and bm instead of b. I've cleaned with alcohol & q-tips while it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SopherzE, Jun 23, 2020.

1. SopherzE Win User

I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?

So I accidentally spilt water on my keyboard and now it's typing hn instead of h and bm instead of b. I've cleaned with alcohol & q-tips while it was unplugged and it's still doing this. I don't have any compressed air in my storage and I'm sure I got all the water out- please help

:)

SopherzE, Jun 23, 2020

2. water spilled on computer

I spilled water on my computer and I cant use the keys w and q i have to copy and paste them. Its really hard for me to play any games without w functioning. Also I have tried to take off the keys and i tried a usb keyboard.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

TirrussDurden, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Water spill on LAPTOP

So I was watching Youtube video and suddenly I spill water ALL OVER MY LAPTOP and my Caps lock is lighting up but when I press the caps lock it brighting up a little HELP.

zenveeradachapol, Jun 23, 2020
  4. kevin9x Win User

Spilled water over keypad

I spilled some water over my Nokia 2330 Classic keypad. I somehow sucked the water out with my mouth, the phone seems to be ok with no further problem, it seems to be working well as of now, but is there any problem that may arise in future?

Please advise.

kevin9x, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky? - Similar Threads - spilled water keyboard

2. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  3. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  4. spilled water

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  5. spilled water

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  6. spilled water

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  8. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  9. Spilled water on my keyboard and now every keyboard I own wont type

Spilled water on my keyboard and now every keyboard I own wont type: I couldn't even enter my own pin,, I had to press 'forgot pin' and re type it. My keyboard works, all of them do, it's only when typing in my pin or when I'm actually in windows does it not, like legit nothing, no letters no numbers, . Not even on screen keyboard works. It's...
  10. Water spilled on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Water spilled on my pc: Hello everyone. water just spilled on my pc, i removed all the water and my pc can start normally if i Only Put the Battey. But if i put the charger, the pc starts for a second and it shuts down and then starts again and shuts down. Thank you in advance....