Windows 10: I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.

Discus and support I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently spilled water on my laptop a week ago and there's a few letters that's won't let me press. I already tried to restart my computer and let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lourdespercino, May 2, 2022.

1. I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.

I accidently spilled water on my laptop a week ago and there's a few letters that's won't let me press. I already tried to restart my computer and let my laptop dry but it still won't work. I can only use those words for touch screen. I have the samsung notebook 7 spin.

:)

lourdespercino, May 2, 2022

2. Water spill on LAPTOP

So I was watching Youtube video and suddenly I spill water ALL OVER MY LAPTOP and my Caps lock is lighting up but when I press the caps lock it brighting up a little HELP.

zenveeradachapol, May 2, 2022
  3. Laptop keyboard typing double letters on certain keys (Solved)

My laptop keyboard is typing double letters on certain keys

An example: t is t5, y is y6, [ is [-, and ] is ]\.

It was a charger that caused the problem

dillmatt09, May 2, 2022
  4. kevin9x Win User

I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.

Spilled water over keypad

I spilled some water over my Nokia 2330 Classic keypad. I somehow sucked the water out with my mouth, the phone seems to be ok with no further problem, it seems to be working well as of now, but is there any problem that may arise in future?

Please advise.

kevin9x, May 2, 2022
Thema:

I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.

1. I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore. - Similar Threads - spilled water laptop

2. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  3. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  4. spilled water

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  5. spilled water

spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  6. spilled water

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my laptop and there's certain letters that won't let me type anymore.: I accidently spilled water on my laptop a week ago and there's a few letters that's won't let me press. I already tried to restart my computer and let my laptop dry but it still won't work. I can only use those words for touch screen. I have the samsung notebook 7 spin....
  8. Does a Water Spill Damage my Laptop?

Does a Water Spill Damage my Laptop?: Hii!It has been long since i was active in this community,Now the thing is that this morning i accidentally spilled some liquid onto the keyboard in the left areas, the ctrl, fn, alt, z and probably caps lock and shift.Well, It was a sugary drink and It's not that many and...
  9. Does a Water Spill Damage my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a Water Spill Damage my Laptop?: Hii!It has been long since i was active in this community,Now the thing is that this morning i accidentally spilled some liquid onto the keyboard in the left areas, the ctrl, fn, alt, z and probably caps lock and shift.Well, It was a sugary drink and It's not that many and...
  10. Does a Water Spill Damage my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware