Windows 10: i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help)

Discus and support i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tanishvv, Jun 5, 2020.

1. i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help)

/u/tanishvv, Jun 5, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 5, 2020
  3. MiadAbdi Win User
    Problem in starting windows

Hi friend

Thank you for your answer

Question 1:

No i didn`t. I didn`t shut down with hibernate.

Q 2:

No i haven`t for example i didn`t active hibernate.

Q 3:

I cannot do anything beacuse desktop don`t open

Thanks a lot

MiadAbdi, Jun 5, 2020
  4. AlanBloor Win User

i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help)

calendar tile on start screen

Hi farby

I had tried unpinning and re-pinning but that didn`t help. However your suggestion about battery saver being the problem was correct. I have followed the steps you suggested and the problem is now solved.

Thank you.

Alan

AlanBloor, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help)

1. i start my computer this error pops up, what can do about this? ( googling didn't help) - Similar Threads - start computer error

2. I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?: I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-start-my-laptop-and-pop-up-runvbs-what-should-i/fbe3b5ea-cf36-4c89-8ac9-e1d6211a6c3b
  3. I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?: I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-start-my-laptop-and-pop-up-runvbs-what-should-i/fbe3b5ea-cf36-4c89-8ac9-e1d6211a6c3b
  4. What is this pop up about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  5. What is this pop up about?

What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  6. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  7. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  8. What is THIS Pop-UP about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is THIS Pop-UP about?: Because it sure isn't coming from Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-this-pop-up-about/cbd0267d-eb63-4114-9153-f250f61d66d9
  9. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  10. What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0ah9d/what_is_this_this_randomly_popped_up_on_my/