Windows 10: I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

Discus and support I start up siege, and i get the BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinGill, Mar 28, 2023.

1. FinGill Win User

I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7 3770k, a 2060 and 12GB of RAM.

:)

FinGill, Mar 28, 2023
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Only when playing Siege. NtosKRNL.exe

Hello FraikzZ,

Welcome to TenForums I start up siege, and i get the BSOD :)

Three of the six crash dumps that are recorded in the logs show 0x124 hardware errors. Please run through the following tests and report back on the results. One of the dumps indicated a Malwarebytes driver might be a cause. You should uninstall Malwarebytes while you are troubleshooting. If you used a driver update program I have to warn you that these are not recommended by the analysts here since they so often introduce more problems than they are worth. Only update drivers from the manufacturers website or via Windows update. To be sure you have not harmed your system I would roll back any drivers you updated via a non-standard process.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

I start up siege, and i get the BSOD warnsmall10.png
    Warning
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD warnsmall.png
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD warnsmall.png

I start up siege, and i get the BSOD notesmall10.png
    Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

philc43, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Spencer-B Win User
    Random BSOD while playing Rainbow Six Siege.

Hello, starting around August 28th I started to experience various BSODs randomly when playing Rainbow Six Siege. Built this PC back in July, and everything was perfectly fine up to that point. No new drivers or software were installed around the time I
    started having issues.

I only have the .dmp files from the 2 most recent BSODs (linked below, both were IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL), but I've also experienced "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION", and "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE" BSODs since the 28th. I just
    didn't think to back those up when I reinstalled windows attempting to fix the issue.

Steps I've already attempted:

- Memtest86 (Came back with no errors, ran for 7 hours)

- Tried swapping the RAM out with an extra pair I had.

- Tried turning XMP off.

- Reinstalled Windows 2x (1x to the same SSD, 1x to an alternative SSD)

- Installing Siege on another SSD

- DDU'd and used various Nvidia drivers

- Updated BIOS

- Tried both stock and PBO OC settings on my CPU.

- Ran stress tests on both the CPU and GPU to verify there was no temp issue.

- Ran driver verifier for a few hours.

.dmp files from the 2 most recent BSODs.

091219-17000-01.dmp

091119-10968-01.dmp

If anyone has any ideas after looking at those, I'd greatly appreciate recommendations.

Thanks,

Spencer

Spencer-B, Mar 28, 2023
  4. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

I Can't start Age of Empires: Castle Siege

hi

I try all steps you gave me.

I ran network troubleshooter but no problem detected.

I start windows in safe mode with networking but when I start the game it shows this error:

"Age of Empires: Castle siege can't be opened using the built-in administrator account. sign in with a different

account and try again."

Abolfazldavoodi Shandiz, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

1. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD - Similar Threads - start siege BSOD

2. I randomly started getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. I randomly started getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Getting BSOD after every start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD after every start up: So, I have upgraded my pc with a new motherboard, CPU, RAMs and M.2 nvme.Yesterday everything was working correctly, I installed all the necessary drivers and I play tested it for like 4 hours and everything worked correctly so I went to sleep.Today I started getting BSODs...
  5. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD: I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7 3770k, a 2060 and 12GB of RAM....
  6. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD: I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7 3770k, a 2060 and 12GB of RAM....
  7. I keep getting an error on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting an error on start up: It says c:\Users\i_col\AppData\Roaming\DScience\msi.dll is missing or corrupt. How do I repair. I can not find the program it is referring to so I can not reinstall the program. Any help would be appreciated. I have WIN10 . The error code is 0x00000...
  8. bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?: bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? The computer starts up OK but then after the desktop coms up the system will crash to the bLue screen, but when I attempt restart it stars and usually runs normally Help...
  9. I cannot get DVD's to start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot get DVD's to start up: I cannot get DVD's to start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-dvds-to-start-up/e0c3581b-04b5-41b1-a3ca-22ab737c659a
  10. When starting a vm i get a bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When starting a vm i get a bsod: Hey, so i wanted to start a virtual machine trough vmware workstation. But then suddenly get bsod with the error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Tried all the options like: 1. Reset 2. SFC 3. Windows Memory diagnostics and with scans there where no problems found.. Any...