Windows 10: I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier...

Discus and support I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to turn it off if pc cant boot. How to check what driver verifier detected exactly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by unKnown24697, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier...

How to turn it off if pc cant boot.

How to check what driver verifier detected exactly.

:)

unKnown24697, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Demonican Win User
    Driver verifier BSOD loop

Hello, I have a problem with my computer after I ran driver verifier, the computer crashes with a BSOD before windows is loaded, and all it says is that driver verifier detected violation.

There is no option to boot into safe mode, after the BSOD, windows will try to run automated repair, but will just shut down again and start the sequence again.

So all I can really access is the BIOS, I tried popping a USB with windows 10 recovery software on it, but I does not help, I can't use system restore (I created a restore point before I used the verifier) as it gives me an error, and when I run the command
    prompt, and start the verifier, it says that the verifier is not running at all, thus turning it off does nothing.

What can I do?

Demonican, Mar 8, 2019
  4. I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier...

Windows Driver Verifier BSOD

I took the WinTV card out of my computer and ran driver verifier again but didn't have it check dfx12x64.sys. Still got an immediate BSOD which BlueScreenView reported as being caused by wdcsam64.sys. Ran driver verifier again and didn't have it check either of those two, this time I got a BSOD that BlueScreenView reported as being caused by rtwlanu.sys (I've included that crash dump - the previous one got deleted when I had to use system restore to disable driver verifier). Ran driver verifier again and excluded all 3 of those from the list of drivers to check and finally didn't get a BSOD. So what the heck does that mean? Driver verifier's given me BSODs for 5 different drivers now. I'm about to just give up and go back to Windows 7.

Metaphorce, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier...

1. I started Driver verifier to check on bsod I'm getting. Now I'm in loops of driver verifier... - Similar Threads - started Driver verifier

2. Driver Verifier Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver Verifier Boot Loop: I'm running Windows 10. I was having occasional issues with dwm crashing, so I turned on Driver Validation. Now I get a blue screen during boot for "DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION". I can't reach safe mode to disable the verifier. I boot off a USB Windows 10 install and...
  3. Driver verifier Bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier Bsod: Dear All,I have run driver verifier and it showed wdfserial.sys error. How to fix this BSOD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-bsod/05b8b93d-216c-4825-a307-dc2f8e2d9d44
  4. Driver verifier Bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier Bsod: Dear All,I have run driver verifier and it showed wdfserial.sys error. How to fix this BSOD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-bsod/05b8b93d-216c-4825-a307-dc2f8e2d9d44
  5. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  6. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  7. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD with Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Driver Verifier: Hey,so i recently noticed that my pc sometimes crashed out of nowhere and my error was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffc68ad8e77010, 0xfffff8033a2d19e4, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in:...
  9. bsod with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop: Thanks to some fantastic advice from a user here I am currently stuck in a BSOD loop after running Driver Verifier Cannot reach log in screen system restore is failing System image recovery has no image saved (whoops) All other troubleshoot options either failing or...