Windows 10: I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound...

Discus and support I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone advice me on this? Game downloaded from Steam App and day 1 I can play and day 2 there was a 2.8 patch and now all I see is black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lafia, Jun 30, 2020.

1. lafia Win User

I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound...

Can anyone advice me on this? Game downloaded from Steam App and day 1 I can play and day 2 there was a 2.8 patch and now all I see is black screen though I can hear sound of the characters.

Help

:)

lafia, Jun 30, 2020

2. playing Age of Mythology

I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things
    else, I've getting a complete black screen. Can only hearing the music and anything else. Can someone try to help me. Sorry my Englisch not so good, I'm french.

christopheKAMMERER, Jun 30, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    playing Age of Mythology

There are several different methods to prevent this game from going to black screen.

One is to create a new user profile. If your trawl the links in the search below you will find a number of threads on the Steam,

and other forums that cover other potential fixes which may better suit your situation.

age+of+mythology+Extended+Edition+black+screen

BossDweeb, Jun 30, 2020
  4. I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound...

Age of Mythology Black Screen after intro on windows 10

hi ,

this reply was really helpful to me. i was looking for a solution to play this wonderful game on my PC. and i have a few things to add to this. in order to start the game all the above steps will have to be followed.

these settings were only required to first launch the game , i was able to change the graphics and rename the shortcut afterwards.

the graphics will be glitchy so after the first launch change the settings as per the article in the link below.....

Age of Mythology square fog of war and water glitch - The Game Engine

Cheers

meshech

meshech yawan, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound...

1. I started playing Age of Mythology again, day 1 can play day 2 is black screen with sound... - Similar Threads - started playing Age

2. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  3. BSoD every 1-2 days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  4. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  5. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  6. i can not play age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not play age of mythology: The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-age-of-mythology/4158ebe2-0bde-4901-8740-4e1d6e7db442
  7. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  8. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  9. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 News
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  10. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...