Windows 10: I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

Discus and support I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft Bedrock on my home computer. How do I play Minecraft when I am staying at my grandparents' house on their Windows computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft_Player, Dec 11, 2020.

1. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

I have bought Minecraft Bedrock on my home computer. How do I play Minecraft when I am staying at my grandparents' house on their Windows computer without buying it again?

I just want to login and play the game on my account without having to pay for Minecraft all over again.

Ruby

:)

Minecraft_Player, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 11, 2020
  3. ZoePetro Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Dec 11, 2020
  4. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

can't play on my desktop minecraft bedrock not loading

can't play on my desktop minecraft bedrock not loading

Fengfengbro, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

1. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers? - Similar Threads - stay different places

2. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  3. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  4. Installing Minecraft Bedrock across multiple different platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft Bedrock across multiple different platforms.: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox and I would like to download it on my computer as well. I am signed into the same account for both Xbox and PC, yet when I open the Microsoft store on the computer, it tells me that I do not own it and must buy it. I also have skin...
  5. 1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?: Hi! I bought this game 2 years ago and I want to share and play the game with 2 friends. I gave them my account info and told them where to download it. But the problem is both of their Minecraft screens shows a red screen like the picture shown below. Is this a wifi issue...
  6. I don't know how to play my minecraft bedrock on another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how to play my minecraft bedrock on another computer: Hi, I was playing minecraft bedrock on my old computer, but recently I have a new one, and I have been trying to download the game and I don't know how to play with my account because it asks me to buy the game again, I have already logged in to my Microsoft account and...
  7. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?: I have computers in various places in my home plus my laptop. Can I play Minecraft on any computer as long as it is one at a time? They don't have the same Google/Microsoft account on all of them at the moment, but they are all mine. I just want to be able to access my game...
  8. how do i have different wallpapers on different monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i have different wallpapers on different monitors?: everytime i set a wallpaper it sets it the same on all 3 monitors, how do i make it so all 3 can have seperate images? submitted by /u/SkapBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbpy2u/how_do_i_have_different_wallpapers_on_different/
  9. how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i use the windows 10 minecraft key again on a different computer?: I got a new computer and when i try to get the game it tells me my key is already used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-the-windows-10-minecraft-key-again-on/69d027a7-f2f3-4cdf-9cd0-506189fe6b9d
  10. How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?: Hi. I have a folder full of movies that I'm sharing over the network. I want my raspberry pi to be the only one able to change the content of the folder, but I want everyone on the network to able to read from it, how can this be done? 67351